Thursday, June 23, 2011

angelina jolie cleopatra movie

    images Angelina Jolie Is Cleopatra? angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Image comment: Angelina Jolie
  • Image comment: Angelina Jolie



  • samu
    04-11 10:20 AM
    Planning to apply GC in 2008 jan or sometime will it be fine. that time my H1 completes 4 yrs. How long will it take labour? will it be over by 2010?
    once i file labour and if not cleared by 2010(h1 completes 6 yrs). i must go back india? right?

    no other solution for this?

    pls help me.





    wallpaper Image comment: Angelina Jolie angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Rudin#39;s Cleopatra film.
  • Rudin#39;s Cleopatra film.



  • cal97
    12-06 03:27 PM
    July 2nd filer. NSC->CSC->NSC. Was told by an IO at NSC that my FP's have been scheduled on 10/26. Well, I have not received it as yet.





    angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie has a new movie
  • Angelina Jolie has a new movie



  • prasadn
    02-04 08:49 PM
    I applied for the I-485 with a notice date of July 3, 2007 (application mailed in June) and paid $180 for the EAD that has a notice date of 07 November 2007 (was not filed concurrently). Do I have to pay the $340 fees to renew it? I went through the instructions and they are confusing as they say I don't need to pay the fees if I file I-485 before July 30, 2007. At another place they say no fees if filed under the fee structure IMPLEMENTED on July 30, 2007. I went through the electronic filing and they don't even ask for the date of I-485 filing, just charge you the $340. Any advice?

    If you applied for I-485 on/before August 17th 2007 (Extended deadline after the July 2007 visa bulletin fiasco), you fall into the old fee structure. This means you will have to pay renewal fees for EAD/AP based on your I-485. Hope this helps.





    2011 Rudin#39;s Cleopatra film. angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie: she#39;s too sexy
  • Angelina Jolie: she#39;s too sexy



  • kaisersose
    03-19 02:58 PM
    There are several instances when a denial notice was sent, but the website continued to show the status as pending.

    So if a denial letter has been received, then the website status means nothing.



    more...


    angelina jolie cleopatra movie. The film is based on Stacy
  • The film is based on Stacy



  • LONGGCQUE
    03-10 11:12 AM
    I have same problem with SBI. Planning to use wellsfargo expresssend from now on.





    angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie#39;s Selection For
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s Selection For



  • Sushie
    08-17 02:46 PM
    Thanks Kondur_007,
    I thought the same about the officer . Now , am in the second category..Have an H1 but my i94 is on H4 stamping ..I hold an Indian passport , do you know if i should get the H1 stamping (first time stamping) in India or can i conveniently get it done in Canada?



    more...


    angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie: the new
  • Angelina Jolie: the new



  • sparky_jones
    09-30 07:49 PM
    Thanks for your response. I guess option 1 would be preferable. However, the fact that there is no straightforward way of confirming if USCIS took action on the request to remove the attorney is a little unnerving.

    Option 1:
    You could write a letter to USCIS to let them know that this attorney who filed your I-485 does not represent you anymore and future correspondence be addressed to you directly and also to revoke the G-28. You will not get any letter from USCIS confirming that your request was processed.

    Option 2:
    You could hire a new attorney to represent you. In that case he would file a new G-28, the USCIS does send a letter confirming that they accepted your new attorney representation. Meanwhile, until this happens, all the correspondence will go to the old attorney who could potentially screw up your case.

    If you are lucky enough and don't get a RFE till the new G-28 is accepted, You are SAFE. Also, any attorney you hire will charge you the FULL fees for I-485 filing that will be at least $3000.00 plus additional $5000.00 (If your case gets complicated). My best bet for you is to use option 1 and save your hard earned $. As you'll be taking your chances anyways.

    You should urge LIVE to start up an emergency rescue service (similar to what AAA does), i.e., to get an attorney who would help taking up cases for members only who suffer from unscrupulous attorneys for free and charge a low monthly membership fees till one gets the green card. I hope someone from LIVE is reading this post?





    2010 Angelina Jolie has a new movie angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie Is Cleopatra?
  • Angelina Jolie Is Cleopatra?



  • senthil1
    04-04 09:57 PM
    If you stay out of country for long time CIS may consider that you may abandon GC.

    I need expert advice -

    My I-140 has been approved and I-485 pending for more than 18 months. I have a valid EAD & AP. I also have a valid H1-B visa valid till 2011,
    that I am using for my current employment with my current employer

    1. If I get laid-off, how long can I stay in US without another job?
    2. I understand that in order to maintain my eligibility to "port" to a new employer / sponsor under AC21, I should have another job in same or similar occupation. Till I find another job, am I allowed to do some part-time job in different occupation?

    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?

    4. If after going out of the country , I want to come back in future before Green card approval, what will be the available options?



    more...


    angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Film producer Scott Rudin has
  • Film producer Scott Rudin has



  • mohican
    02-18 02:58 PM
    take into account that there was holiday season in between





    hair Angelina Jolie: she#39;s too sexy angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie is set to
  • Angelina Jolie is set to



  • rbharol
    08-22 12:30 PM
    SKIL exempts applicants with a masters degree from the US and 3 years experience from the annual quotas. This along with not counting dependents should bring considerable relief to even the folks who are still subject to quota.
    You mean 3 year experience in US no matter from where you got your masters degree or
    Only US degree + 3 years experience will get exemption?



    more...


    angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie talks Cleopatra
  • Angelina Jolie talks Cleopatra



  • small2006
    07-17 10:51 AM
    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007


    I did not know that you could call TSC directly. I am one of those still waiting for my FP notice. I have called USCIS 866 number several times and opened SRs but to no avail. Do you think calling TSC directly would bear any fruit and if so could you please send me the number and any additional relevant info based on your experience?

    Thanks.





    hot The film is based on Stacy angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoos and
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoos and



  • sk.aggarwal
    11-02 06:08 AM
    Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.



    more...


    house Angelina Jolie and David angelina jolie cleopatra movie. David Fincher Cleopatra movie
  • David Fincher Cleopatra movie



  • voldemar
    01-10 10:33 AM
    I am in similar situation,
    But my wife will not be having a valid visa while returning and she will not have her AP before leaving US.?

    I would mail the AP once it is approved and can she come back with AP?
    If she doesn't have AP approved or H4 visa stamp, her 485 application could be treated as abandoned when she leaves US.





    tattoo Angelina Jolie#39;s Selection For angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie is really
  • Angelina Jolie is really



  • anuh1
    04-05 04:01 PM
    I hope you will in a day or two. mine also filled in first week of feb.



    more...


    pictures Angelina Jolie: the new angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie: she#39;s too sexy
  • Angelina Jolie: she#39;s too sexy



  • swamy
    12-18 10:47 PM
    Hi All,

    Me and my wife are traveling to India. We are going for visa re-stamping (consular processing).

    Based on the information provided below, can you provide lists of forms/docs that we're supposed to carry with us when we visit the consulate for stamping?

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    - Amit


    My visa:
    - I entered on H1B. Then I had to change employer so visa was transfered (And they extended it for another 2.5years). So now I have a H1B visa which is valid till June 2009, and passport with expired H1B stamp.

    - With the new employer - I've an approved PERM. I140 is pending. I485 is filed. EAD received. Do I need to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of any/all of these stages?

    My Wife's visa:
    - she entered on H4. Now she has a H1B visa which is valid up 2010, and passport with expired H4 stamp.
    Is she required to take approval notices and/or receipt notices of i485.. or my PERM or i140?

    I would say just have all the receipt notices handy. They are not required and they didn't ask me for it when I got my visa restamped but you could carry a copy on the day of interview just to play it safe.





    dresses Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoos and angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Cleopatra Movie Online
  • Cleopatra Movie Online



  • bang
    08-19 09:16 AM
    Dear Friend

    Look at my signature, my case is very similar to yours, (PD Nov 2002). I guess DOL has messed up few cases during that time (Dallas). My labor application was also closed in 2005 due to non response. I had found out by sending an email to the BEC and they had replied with a screen shot.
    How did it get resolved - Everything has to be done by your lawyers, they have to send the proof of reply for 45 day letter ( Fedex / ups etc dated back then) only then DOL will reopen you case, once they reopen a desicion will be made very soon. Work with you lawyer OR your company , he / she is the only person who can get you back on track. I guess is your lawyer has messed up for sure, try your company represenative to help you in this matter, because they are the only people who can talk to DOL


    Bang

    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Film producer Scott Rudin has angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie and David
  • Angelina Jolie and David



  • good idea
    03-13 09:08 PM
    Since few people are not happy with this thread, please delete the thread.





    girlfriend Angelina Jolie is really angelina jolie cleopatra movie. Angelina Jolie won#39;t
  • Angelina Jolie won#39;t



  • kaisersose
    10-11 02:17 PM
    There is no problem here.

    In the case 485 denial, if the applicant has a H-1b, then the applicant will continue to be in status via the H-1b. If the spouse had given up h-4 status by using EAD, then the spouse will have to activate the h-4 visa back.

    If the 485 is rejected and the rejection is not by mistake, then the chances of getting back into the 485 queue and getting an approval are very slim. If the 485 is rejected by mistake, then it may be possible to stay on even without a H-4 while the mistake is being corrected.

    Example: Back in 2000 my friend's 485 was approved, but his wife's approval did not show up. After waiting paitently for a few months, he initiated an enquiry and discovered that there was an RFE in his wife's case and the good lawyer did not respond to the RFE resulting in denial of her case. She was out of status at this point, but it was not a problem. The case was reopened by the lawyer and she went back to 485 status and her case was approved 4 years later.

    In short, there is not much documentation or knowledge on the possible options after 485 denial. Mainly because 485 rejection is extremely rare. I would not worry about it. Go ahead and use your EAD if you have to.





    hairstyles Angelina Jolie talks Cleopatra angelina jolie cleopatra movie. cleopatra. Angelina Jolie has
  • cleopatra. Angelina Jolie has



  • Carlau
    01-10 09:24 PM
    If S.2611 is going to be discussed, isn't it possible that they ammend where it says that the spouse of the Blue card status worker (previously illegal worker) can work for any employer, that the same applies for the H-1B spouses? The L-1spouses can work too so why do we H-4s have to suffer?



    "... (iii) EMPLOYMENT- The spouse of an alien granted blue card status may apply to the Secretary for a work permit to authorize such spouse to engage in any lawful employment in the United States while such alien maintains blue card status. ..."

    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:SN02611: then select "Text of legislation" and then select "2 . Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by Senate)[S.2611.ES] " (unfortunately the direct link is temporary so you need to follow these instructions to reach it)

    .2611
    Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (Engrossed as Agreed to or Passed by Senate)
    ________________________________________
    TITLE IV--NONIMMIGRANT AND IMMIGRANT VISA REFORM
    Subtitle A--Temporary Guest Workers
    CHAPTER 1--PILOT PROGRAM FOR EARNED STATUS ADJUSTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL WORKERS
    SEC. 613. AGRICULTURAL WORKERS.
    (a) Blue Card Program-
    (1) IN GENERAL- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary shall confer blue card status upon an alien who qualifies under this subsection if the Secretary determines that the alien--
    (A) has performed agricultural employment in the United States for at least 863 hours or 150 work days during the 24-month period ending on December 31, 2005;
    (B) applied for such status during the 18-month application period beginning on the first day of the seventh month that begins after the date of enactment of this Act; and
    (C) is otherwise admissible to the United States under section 212 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182), except as otherwise provided under subsection (e)(2).
    (2) AUTHORIZED TRAVEL- An alien in blue card status has the right to travel abroad (including commutation from a residence abroad) in the same manner as an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
    (3) AUTHORIZED EMPLOYMENT- An alien in blue card status shall be provided an `employment authorized' endorsement or other appropriate work permit, in the same manner as an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
    (4) TERMINATION OF BLUE CARD STATUS-
    (A) IN GENERAL- The Secretary may terminate blue card status granted under this subsection only upon a determination under this subtitle that the alien is deportable.
    (B) GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF BLUE CARD STATUS- ...

    (b) Rights of Aliens Granted Blue Card Status-
    (1) IN GENERAL- Except as otherwise provided under this subsection, an alien in blue card status shall be considered to be an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence for purposes of any law other than any provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 et seq.).
    (A) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in subparagraph (B), the Secretary shall adjust the status of an alien granted blue card status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the Secretary determines that the following requirements are satisfied:
    (i) QUALIFYING EMPLOYMENT- The alien has performed at least--
    (I) 5 years of agricultural employment in the United States, for at least 100 work days or 575 hours, but in no case less than 575 hours per year, during the 5-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act; or
    (II) 3 years of agricultural employment in the United States, for at least 150 work days or 863 hours, but in no case less than 863 hours per year, during the 5-year period beginning on the date of the enactment of this Act.
    (ii) PROOF- An alien may demonstrate compliance with the requirement under clause (i) by submitting--
    ...
    (C) GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL- Any alien granted blue card status who does not apply for adjustment of status under this subsection before the expiration of the application period described in subparagraph (A)(iv), or who fails to meet the other requirements of subparagraph (A) by the end of the applicable period, is deportable and may be removed under section 240 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a).
    (D) PAYMENT OF TAXES-
    (i) IN GENERAL- Not later than the date on which an alien's status is adjusted under this subsection, the alien shall establish the payment of any applicable Federal tax liability by establishing that--
    (I) no such tax liability exists;
    (II) all outstanding liabilities have been paid; or
    (III) the alien has entered into an agreement for payment of all outstanding liabilities with the Internal Revenue Service.
    ....

    (2) SPOUSES AND MINOR CHILDREN-(A) IN GENERAL- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary shall confer the status of lawful permanent resident on the spouse and minor child of an alien granted status under paragraph (1), including any individual who was a minor child on the date such alien was granted blue card status, if the spouse or minor child applies for such status, or if the principal alien includes the spouse or minor child in an application for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident.
    (B) TREATMENT OF SPOUSES AND MINOR CHILDREN BEFORE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS-
    (i) REMOVAL- The spouse and any minor child of an alien granted blue card status may not be removed while such alien maintains such status, except as provided in subparagraph (C).
    (ii) TRAVEL- The spouse and any minor child of an alien granted blue card status may travel outside the United States in the same manner as an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
    (iii) EMPLOYMENT- The spouse of an alien granted blue card status may apply to the Secretary for a work permit to authorize such spouse to engage in any lawful employment in the United States while such alien maintains blue card status.
    (C) GROUNDS FOR DENIAL OF ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS AND REMOVAL- The Secretary may deny an alien spouse or child adjustment of status under subparagraph (A) and may remove such spouse or child under section 240 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1229a) if the spouse or child--
    (i) commits an act that makes the alien spouse or child inadmissible to the United States under section 212 of such Act (8 U.S.C. 1182), except as provided under subsection (e)(2);
    (ii) is convicted of a felony or 3 or more misdemeanors committed in the United States; or
    (iii) is convicted of a single misdemeanor for which the actual sentence served is 6 months or longer.





    pointlesswait
    02-24 09:41 AM
    u can log onto USCIS website and check the status of ur past and pending cases.
    but u need to know the LIN #'s...

    so add ur previous 140 case and check for any updates..simple!

    Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pendiDid anyone see this kind of status on their approved H1b application?

    Please share your views.





    saps
    11-06 04:39 PM
    I don't know how to start a new thread. Can someone suggest the steps for the same as I would like to move the letter to the new thread to get people opinion and IV attention on the same.



Post Title

angelina jolie cleopatra movie


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/angelina-jolie-cleopatra-movie.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive