Monday, June 13, 2011

confusion quotes about love

    images love confusion quotes. i love confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about life. confusion quotes about love.
  • confusion quotes about life. confusion quotes about love.



  • gogal
    11-03 03:49 PM
    Does anyone know the benefit to go for PIO or OCI... in relation to the Indian Baby born in US..


    Thankyou





    wallpaper confusion quotes about life. confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love. Why+i+love+you+quotes+for+
  • confusion quotes about love. Why+i+love+you+quotes+for+



  • kirupa
    10-05 09:00 PM
    I stickied it - I'm not sure how the rules work in Battle though, so maybe it isn't meant to be stickied. If it gets unstickied, I'm sure I broke some rule :)





    confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. quotes
  • love confusion quotes. quotes



  • Ramba
    01-03 03:57 PM
    USCIS process 485 based only on received date of 485. They dont consider PD, country of chargability, immigration class EB1 or EB2 etc, when processing/reviewing your file..

    After processing, when it comes to take decision (to approve) they will check for visa number availabilty based on PD, country, class etc. If visa number is available on the day of their reviewing your file, they approve it. If not, they pre-approve the application and close the file. Your name will be in the pre-approved data base with PD, country, class etc... They priodically check this data base with visa number availability (DOS visa bulliton) and issue the GC whoever eligible based on visa bulliton. This is what happened when uscis approved about 40-60K 485s in July first week.





    2011 confusion quotes about love. Why+i+love+you+quotes+for+ confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love
  • confusion quotes about love



  • alifarhan123
    01-12 04:48 AM
    Hello,

    I have the same exact question before I actually go for the stamping. I hope somebody has some kind of info on this one.



    more...


    confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love
  • confusion quotes about love



  • Jerrome
    03-10 10:54 AM
    My wife when she went to india did the same. Means Submitted all the i-94 including the one which was with the 797.

    While returning from india she did not get the i-94 upto the 797 approval date, she got it upto the Visa expiry date.

    When i went to the Border Security Officer mentioned that the i-94 which you receive with 797 is for your reference, you are not supposed to give it to anybody.


    I had to apply for the extension because i did't have any proof with me for my wife on the i-94.





    confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love.
  • confusion quotes about love.



  • knowDOL
    08-04 09:50 AM
    Are you trying to substitue this LC that requires BS + 3-5 years or MS + 2 years? If so, and if you have not got answer to your question, the job requirements you posted qualify only for EB3 and not EB2 though you have MS. The labor should either Ask MS + 0-5 years or BS + 5 years to be qualified as EB2. EB2 and EB3 category does not depend on what you possess and only depends on what the job requirement is. So, BS + 3-5 years means BS + 3 years is also acceptable, so it goes into EB3.

    and if you change company without substitution and apply in EB2 fresh and not substitution, you will still be able to port your EB3 PD which is JAn 2004 to your EB2 so thats good jump. Or if you have good relation with your current employer ask him to sponser and EB2 as you already have MS. that will work too.

    Hi,
    I am one of many people here waiting for the date to be able to apply for I-485 because of visa retrogression. I have 3 more H-1 years so I am considering changing a job in category EB2 so the process can be faster (my PD is Jan 2004 with approved I-140). My question is whether this position below can be considered in EB2 or not. To my knowledge on Eb2, it must be more than 5 years experience with BS or MS. I have a MS, but my work experience in US is total 4 years 4 months (intern 10 months in US during MS + 11 months with OPT after MS + 2yrs6months with H-1B).

    This is just a part of the job description:

    - BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or MS Degree plus 2 Yrs experience.

    Thanks.



    more...


    confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. love
  • love confusion quotes. love



  • Dhundhun
    03-29 09:51 PM
    ---
    God forbid, even if they deny your H1B visa from your new employer, you should still be able to return to the US on the expired H1B visa since you made an honest H1B visa trip.


    How come sareesh will return on expired Visa (12/09/2006)?





    2010 love confusion quotes. quotes confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. i love
  • love confusion quotes. i love



  • madhu345
    11-29 10:32 AM
    I'm based in Dallas, anyone in this area send me the PM.
    Since I travel extensivley there might be a slight delay in pesponding to the emails.

    Thanks!
    Madhu



    more...


    confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. sad
  • love confusion quotes. sad



  • GCNeophyte
    09-17 01:47 PM
    Buddy - on forum everyone will answer you what he thinks ths best and this is important thing for you. you should ask your lawyer.

    short answer - i had been in your situation and what my laywer told me is this

    doesnt matter EAD (expired or not) H1(valid or not), if you have valid AP and your 485 is pending you can enter USA on it. Date on I94 will indeed be expiry date of AP.

    Secondly, you are all good to continue working on your H1b even after entering through AP.

    this is just what my laywer said. you will hear more things but i would suggest again that check with your lawyer.

    Good Luck !!

    bank_king2003 was right on. you don't need EAD or H1, AP was issued on your pending I485, POE won't care but they will still verify (it typically takes around 60 - 90 mins), you need to wait Patiently in IO supervisor office @POE. My personal advice is don't act smart with IO in POE and give them excuses like i have connection flight to catch etc.,





    hair confusion quotes about love confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about life. love confusion quotes. love confusion quotes.
  • confusion quotes about life. love confusion quotes. love confusion quotes.



  • gc_chahiye
    09-25 01:44 PM
    hermione,

    How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.

    We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know

    name check is separate from the FP clearance.



    more...


    confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. quotes
  • love confusion quotes. quotes



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-14 06:26 PM
    Or rather, a business meeting (got) scheduled itself with a customer... so it works out!

    I was planning on attending even without that happening - now I'm busy rescheduling flights and hotel... :)


    http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg

    SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
    (San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))

    http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg

    cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
    jazz



    To attend the rally:

    1- I canceled a business meeting - employer didn't like it
    2- I moved business travel around the rally, my boss also had to reschedule
    3- I am flying in from Texas

    Those of us near Washington, it will be so much easier than this for you to make it! Just get in your car or the train and go to DC for the day!

    WE REALLY REALLY NEED YOU!!! THIS IS NO JOKE GUYS!!!! PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND ATTEND, YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID! ALREADY WE HAVE SOME GOOD PRESS BUZZ AND ARE BACKED BY HIGHER-UPS LIKE THE GOVERNORS AND SEN. CORNYN WITH HIS LATEST LEGISLATION. NOW ALL WE NEED IS YOU!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US!!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID AND WE WILL SUCCEED TOGETHER!!! LET'S GO GUYS! THIS WILL BE HISTORIC!!!!





    hot confusion quotes about love confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. quotes on confusion
  • love confusion quotes. quotes on confusion



  • pappu
    09-25 12:56 PM
    Having 3 days left for your date to be current does not mean much if you are thinking of getting your GC on oct 1. Not everyone gets the GC as soon as the dates get current. Ask people whose dates became current in June. Have you also checked if your name check is cleared?



    more...


    house confusion quotes about love confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about life.
  • confusion quotes about life.



  • validIV
    04-27 02:58 PM
    My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2009..

    Dont you mean 2008 like it says on your profile?





    tattoo confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love. quotes. confusion quotes
  • quotes. confusion quotes



  • morchu
    06-29 12:19 PM
    it is hard time for any H1 transfers. Your best bet is to try hard for a month or two, and plan to leave or stay accordingly.

    Again there is no guarantee for the extension of status approval. So eventually there is chance that you might even find yourself loosing the project, when waiting for visa appointment in India. (the client may not want to wait for you for months).

    So have all the facts straight, and be aware of possible outcomes. Then it is up to you to decide.



    more...


    pictures love confusion quotes. love confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. quotes
  • love confusion quotes. quotes



  • sanjay
    04-04 11:37 AM
    For my son PIO ( applied in Chicago ) took 17 days to be delivered at my home address. I went to Indian Consulate in Chicago and asked them which way should I go. Visa or PIO and they told me to go for PIO as it is for 10 years and also had very less paper work involved.

    If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.





    dresses love confusion quotes. quotes on confusion confusion quotes about love. pictures love confusion
  • pictures love confusion



  • chehuan
    01-26 08:04 PM
    so the job description said BS + 5 years experience or Master +2 years

    and they rejected him saying he was not BS +5

    none took care of the second part Master +2 years and hence it got rejected



    more...


    makeup love confusion quotes. sad confusion quotes about love. confusion quotes about love
  • confusion quotes about love



  • radhay
    08-21 04:33 PM
    Hi, I am in the exact same situation. USCIS approved my H1B but didn't issue I-94. Along with the H1B approval letter there was explanation why they can't issue me 'H1B status' and also suggesting me to leave country and apply for H1B visa at the consulate using the approved petition.
    I didn't leave the country as my lawyer suggested this is a matter of grey area and every thing rests on Immigration's officer's interpretation and judgement. Didn't want to take chance.

    The solution? we filed 'nunc-pro-tunk' petition with the proof that it was a honest mistake on part of employer and I shouldn't be penalized for that. Now I am waiting for the USCIS decision.

    I have an EAD and pending 485 so I am continuing to work. In your situation if you have 485 pending/EAD you shoud be OK.





    girlfriend quotes. confusion quotes confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes. love
  • love confusion quotes. love



  • samcam
    05-19 12:40 PM
    welcome to our newest member anindya1234!





    hairstyles love confusion quotes. quotes confusion quotes about love. love confusion quotes
  • love confusion quotes



  • sunny1000
    06-19 07:12 PM
    The below thread has a lot of info.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16145&highlight=PIMS





    ksarin1
    01-13 11:25 AM
    Hello folks -

    I am currently working on H1B, and though against the rules of H1, I was doing side consulting work. As a result, I received a 1099 Misc form from the client for whom I was doing the work.

    I reported the 1099 income on my Federal 1040 tax return. Now it's time to file the I-1485 with my current employer. My employer has requested me to submit my previous year tax returns along with other documents for the filing of the I-1485.

    Do you think showing business income on form 1040 will have any impact on the processing of I-485?

    Also, if anyone knows of a good immigration attorney I can consult with, it would be much appreciated.

    Thank you!





    paskal
    03-03 11:17 AM
    http://www.indiawest.com/view.php?subaction=showfull&id=1204158463&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1



Post Title

confusion quotes about love


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/confusion-quotes-about-love.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive