Monday, June 13, 2011

cyborg sub zero mk9

    images cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. The armory MK9.jpg
  • The armory MK9.jpg



  • paritp
    03-03 07:51 PM
    hi all,
    my sister has a priority date of feb 2005 and she got the following update today for herself, husband and son. What does it mean ?

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)





    wallpaper The armory MK9.jpg cyborg sub zero mk9. wallpaper cyber sub zero mk9.
  • wallpaper cyber sub zero mk9.



  • rawmuk7
    03-18 04:21 PM
    If you really need help on this kind of case. Talk to Shah Peerally in Fremont, a good attorney.510-798-2742. He is accessible and good.

    Thx.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero
  • sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero



  • nogc_noproblem
    04-15 12:51 PM
    9 Years, with one employer!!! immmm..

    If the employer is good it is ok, what if not?

    I don�t know how many of our most productive life time is going to be stagnated because of this GC wait.

    Lunch Time (EST), on the lighter note�.

    Tourists in the Museum of Natural History ...
    ...were marveling at the dinosaur bones. One of them asks the blonde guard, 'Can you tell me how old the dinosaur bones are?'
    The guard replies, 'They are 3 million, four years, and six months old.'
    'That's an awfully exact number,' says the tourist. 'How do you know their age so precisely?'
    The guard answers, 'Well, the dinosaur bones were three million years old when I started working here, and that was four and a half years ago!'





    2011 wallpaper cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. mortal
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. mortal



  • eager_immi
    07-16 02:39 PM
    yup they came first in the nascar race last year

    Hello,

    Is the Nebraska Service Center fast or is there any other center that is fast. I am filing 140 and 485 together so kindly advice. Also, I would be getting married in 5 months in India and my Wife would come with me after that. Can I include her after she comes here? Is there anything that I would be aware off. Please advice. Thanks!



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. classic sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • classic sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • chanukya
    07-17 05:48 PM
    Check this out.

    http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf





    cyborg sub zero mk9. Cyborg+sub+zero+mk9
  • Cyborg+sub+zero+mk9



  • desidas
    02-01 12:06 PM
    Looking for a Good Attorney in Texas, please - thanks .



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg sub
  • cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg sub



  • bagha
    07-11 11:01 AM
    I'm in similar situation:
    On H1 with company A since 2001. Current extension is valid till July 2010.
    Eb3-India I-140 Approved, Filed I-485 more than 180 days ago.

    Now I want to transfer my H1B using AC21. My questions are:
    1. If my current employer revokes I-140 what are the implications on my I-485? Since 180 days have been passed I think it's not a problem.
    2. If I don't get my green card til my new H1B (after transfer) expires, do I get another extension even if company A revokes my I-140?

    Thanks in advance.





    2010 sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9.
  • cyborg sub zero mk9.



  • Ann Ruben
    03-11 10:58 AM
    If the PWD is for a PERM application, there is no way to avoid using the DOL system. (NOTE: for H-1 PWD the online DOL system is NOT required).

    There is no provision for expediting PWD's through the DOL online system. However, in typically unfair DOL fashion, it seems that PWD requests submitted in mid February are being approved in about 30 days or less while many submitted earlier are still languishing. So, submitting a second PWD request now might get you a PWD sooner than waiting for one submitted in January.

    Another issue of concern about the new PWD system is that it has been generating wildly arbitrary determinations some of which reference SOC codes and experience levels different from those on the actual PWD request.



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • sarika
    07-26 02:21 PM
    I didnt send the checks,our lawyer did.So,i dont have a clue when they were cashed.



    Sarika
    Congrats ! ! 1Did u check u'r bank a/c.. Was u'r cheque cashed ?/ i was wondering if i should call USCIS .. My cheque isn't cashed yet..





    hair cyborg sub zero mk9. mortal cyborg sub zero mk9. Mk9 News - Printable Version
  • Mk9 News - Printable Version



  • shar533
    05-23 11:03 AM
    Mr Aggarwal
    Thanks a lot for clarification. So that means I dont have to worry about anything and if USCIS approve my case that shall be for 1 year and 4 days.
    Sharma



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyborg
  • sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyborg



  • txh1b
    08-18 11:19 AM
    Who in the right mind would base their decision of the replies from a forum anyway. People come to the forum to get the thoughts from others but would have to go with whatever a legal counsel says to be sure.

    And remember, not many legal professionals know what they are talking about either.





    hot classic sub zero mk9. cyborg cyborg sub zero mk9. european mk9 kollektors
  • european mk9 kollektors



  • acruix
    06-19 12:58 PM
    I would like to know if the processing of AOS application is based on first come first processed or is it based on the priority dates ?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks in advance!
    ~Anil



    more...


    house Mk9-leak.jpg cyborg sub zero mk9. 350px-MK9
  • 350px-MK9



  • pappu
    05-28 03:11 PM
    I think this is system account which go and read blogs from different sites. No body reads your comment. Please donot waste time on those system automated message.

    You can post comments.

    We are trying to pull helpful blog comments from Lawyers in one place for our members. Members can then discuss those issues, updates etc on these threads.





    tattoo Cyborg+sub+zero+mk9 cyborg sub zero mk9. Wasteland MK9.jpg
  • Wasteland MK9.jpg



  • bikram_das_in
    06-18 02:30 PM
    I have gone through the same situation. My lawyer appealed with the original paper advertizement and my perm was cleared about one and half years later. I don't see any issue here as long as your employer has followed all the perm steps. Good Luck.



    more...


    pictures cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg sub cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub
  • cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub



  • pappu
    09-23 01:33 AM
    There is a lot of media coverage for the rally. Could everyone post links on the thread. We will then prepare a list and add it to 'IV in the news' page.





    dresses european mk9 kollektors cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. Mortal
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. Mortal



  • supu
    12-05 08:14 AM
    Vishwak,

    Thanks for the quick reply. For your answer to Question2.. my employer and some suggests not to file Ac21. just for the record sake i would send them a note that i would come back to the sponsoring company.

    Do you think it is an option not to file Ac21 and still manage ? or will there be any issues for not filing ? any way i have to go back to the sponsor when its time...

    If u dont file CA21 , just make sure , u dont leave and re-enter usa.
    U may expect trouble at the airport.



    more...


    makeup cyber sub zero mk9. cyborg cyborg sub zero mk9. Mk9-leak.jpg
  • Mk9-leak.jpg



  • Prashanthi
    10-20 05:52 PM
    Hi,

    My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.

    **************************************************
    I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.

    My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.

    My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..

    We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.

    My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.

    Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?



    ************************************************** *********

    You should apply based on April 16, 2010, you can file 6 months in advace which means you can file now, you will get an approval for 3 years based on the approved I-140.





    girlfriend Wasteland MK9.jpg cyborg sub zero mk9. robot sub zero mk9. Cyborg Sub
  • robot sub zero mk9. Cyborg Sub



  • sweet_jungle
    12-29 08:53 PM
    You should try this option, in one of the immigration lawyer's forum they mentioned about this. If you have this you can get 3 yrs extension, that saves lot of moeny and time. It's worth exploring this option. Please share with us, if you are able to succed with this option.

    u can use G-639 i.e. FOIA (DOJ) to get a copy of the approved I-140, Labor.etc. I do not know of anyone thats used a I-824.....cos sometimes USCIS also mails a copy of I-140 to the lawyer as well!

    I have filed G-639 in May, 2007. I recently got a response that my case is on number 40,000 out of a list of 80,000 cases.





    hairstyles sub zero mk9 wallpaper. cyborg cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub zero mk9. cyber sub



  • fearonlygod
    10-03 12:29 PM
    Thanks..Guys for suggestions....

    I wanted to confirm that you complained in DOL while your transfer was pending or once it got completed....My only concern is that my transfer is pending....and if i complain that basted could cook something...?

    Any responses will be highly appreciated...





    waitnwatch
    07-11 12:18 PM
    .....

    They should find an average amount of time a person spends on bench. Let's say the average time is 1 month out of year.

    Then, they should recaliberate the salary to what would be worth 11 months of salary and set it up that way......

    Here I'm playing devil's advocate. What if the salary now falls below the market rate determined by DOL? I am sure that some of these fly-by-night operators are also some of the poorer paymasters.





    gc_on_demand
    02-03 01:41 PM
    Hi

    I hold a H1b Visa but did not work after coming to US.
    Can anybody guide me regarding my current status.
    My H1 was approved in 2007 quota and i entered US in march 2008..but was not successful in getting a job and my employer is not running any payroll..
    can anybody help me with this??

    thankyou

    Dont stay here .. People like you causing problem for people who work hard. If you cannot find job.. why the hell you stay here. You should pack bag.. If you are rich enough to spend money while not working in USA come on B1 visa and stay for 180 days in 5 star hotel.

    Go back...



Post Title

cyborg sub zero mk9


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/cyborg-sub-zero-mk9.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive