Thursday, June 23, 2011

happy valentines day love poems

    images house happy valentines day happy valentines day love poems. valentine love poems
  • valentine love poems



  • LloydsApple
    11-11 10:20 AM
    hey all i can't find where to post a new thread so hopefully I can hijack this quick.

    I called the USCIS number for info but can't speak to an operator.

    My wife is planning on traveling to hawaii in december. She will have her drivers license by then. She has her I-485, I-130, I-765 and some other M109109 (whatever that is).

    she wants to know if its ok for her to travel to hawaii (from florida). it's in the united states so i can't imagine there being an issue. she will be traveling to ohio later that month and to me its the same thing. I'm just trying to get the opinion from someone who would know for sure.

    thanks for any help!





    wallpaper valentine love poems happy valentines day love poems. Happy Valentine#39;s Day
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day



  • tonyHK12
    11-17 10:40 AM
    DREAM Act should actually be called DREAM ON Act... .

    anybody heard Aerosmith 'Dream on'? seems appropriate

    "
    Half my life
    is in books' written pages
    Lived and learned from fools and
    from sages
    You know it's true
    All the things come back to you
    ....
    Sing with me, sing for the year
    Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
    Sing with me, if it's just for today
    Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away
    ....
    ...
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream until your dreams come true
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream until your dream comes through
    Dream On Dream On Dream On
    Dream On Dream On
    Dream On Dream On "





    happy valentines day love poems. Happy Valentine#39;s Day Graphic
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day Graphic



  • needhelp!
    09-22 01:50 PM
    I'd like to think it was our media campaign letters that did it :)

    http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/editorials/stories/DN-inline_21edi.ART.State.Edition1.427fa5a.html





    2011 Happy Valentine#39;s Day happy valentines day love poems. Happy valentines day to all
  • Happy valentines day to all



  • sri1309
    01-10 03:17 PM
    We need more attention. Economy and all., they are going to be there, but I am sure US doesnt want to loose by delaying it. These are our years where we can contribute. They dont want to send some of us back and invite us at 55-60 years as dependents on our citizen children.
    Lets please not wait till the bad thing happens.. Lets imagine to be in, and act to prevent it..
    BTW, when is the next bulletin coming out :).
    Yes, you're fired next week,... for some reason not in anyone's control.



    more...


    happy valentines day love poems. Love Poems For Valentines Day
  • Love Poems For Valentines Day



  • krishna_brc
    05-16 12:02 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am planning to apply Canada PR... here is my status...

    Filed 485... currently working on EAD... no H1 any more... employer didn't extend it...

    1. Should i qualify IELTS to prove english language ability... inspite of having 18 yrs of education with medium of instruction as english?

    2. Since i do not have h1 any more and am on PAROLE status.... will it be difficult for me to prove that i have "real intent" of moving to Canada after getting PR?

    I would appreciate any one who can throw some light on this.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    happy valentines day love poems. cool poems for teenagers.
  • cool poems for teenagers.



  • acecupid
    07-08 04:39 PM
    Quickly, this is what I know so far. If you bring your wife here on H4 and then decide to work on EAD you will have to change her to F1 before you stop your H1B.
    This is because she will have to be in status to aply for change of status (H4 to F1). Howeve she will be stuck in US after she will be on F1, because no US Emabassy will not stamp her F1 visa in India or elsewhere is you are in US and have applied for GC
    So, no problme if she comes on H4, then switches to F1 (while you are still on H1B) and stays on F1 until your dates get current and you add her on your app. After she gets F1 from H4 though, she has to stay in the US

    I agree with ssterian01. I read similar views from ron gotcher's forum about this issue. Even if wife is in pure non-immigrant category like F1, it is not a problem to add her to I-485 when dates become current. If you are on H1 and cannot mailtain H1 status for long and I-485 for wife has not been applied then you have little choice but to do a COS to F1 for wife.



    more...


    happy valentines day love poems. happy valentines day poems for
  • happy valentines day poems for



  • GCard_Dream
    07-13 01:22 PM
    With new threads being created every minute, it's hard to keep track of relevant threads in "Recent Forum Posts" section of the homepage. I am not saying that some threads are irrelevant but there are bunch of threads talking about the same issue or news. Lot of members create new threads without realizing that the topic has been discussed already in some other thread. Some threads are personal in nature (nothing wrong with that) but not all members will benefit from that and so on....

    In light of that, I was wondering if there is a way for core team to identify the top 5 or so useful threads and always keep it on the top of the "Recent Forum Posts". All other threads can be displayed further down. This will just allow those top 5 threads (like for media drive, IV action items, breaking news, etc) to be visible on the homepage all the time and members will have easy access to those threads.

    I am not a webpage designer to I don't know how difficult that would be to implement but just a suggestion.





    2010 Happy Valentine#39;s Day Graphic happy valentines day love poems. house happy valentines day
  • house happy valentines day



  • sgurram
    04-30 12:49 AM
    mine reached on the 27th. I had last update on 27th and 28th



    more...


    happy valentines day love poems. roses, love poems,
  • roses, love poems,



  • yabadaba
    06-30 03:23 PM
    Gautam Agarwal...who was planning on going to Wharton based on the july bulletin... have you heard anything from the ombudsman office on this speculation of retrogression???





    hair Happy valentines day to all happy valentines day love poems. Happy Valentine#39;s Day!
  • Happy Valentine#39;s Day!



  • nandakumar
    05-02 01:26 PM
    Congrats,

    Great show. we need to keep up the media attention, it will help us to get more members.



    more...


    happy valentines day love poems. best happy valentine#39;s day
  • best happy valentine#39;s day



  • validIV
    04-27 03:12 PM
    Guys..I'm sorry ..I'm mixing up things,,Here are the accurate details..

    Labour Priority date is Nov'20 2007
    My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2008..
    My I-140 Approve date is Sep'24 2008

    My 6 years H-1 will be completed by Jan'2010..but still my H-1 was denied..

    Don't see any reason why you would be denied. You will have to wait for the denial letter.





    hot Love Poems For Valentines Day happy valentines day love poems. Happy Valentines Day Poems:
  • Happy Valentines Day Poems:



  • GC_LOOKIN
    09-11 03:23 PM
    Did any one of you receive receipts matching above criteria. I-140 approved from NSC and 485 sent to NSC.

    Also respond if anyone is in the same boat as me waiting for receipts and matching above criteria.

    I am on the same boat with you, my application was received on July2nd at 9.01 AM(NSC) and signed by R. MICKELS, I-140 was approved from NSC.
    No receipts yet and not even the checks have been cashed:mad:



    more...


    house happy valentines day mom poem. happy valentines day love poems. happy valentines day funny
  • happy valentines day funny



  • gsthantry
    03-21 08:53 PM
    anyone interested in meeting House representatives in Dallas, Texas. Please e-mail gsthantry@yahoo.com





    tattoo cool poems for teenagers. happy valentines day love poems. happy valentines day poems for
  • happy valentines day poems for



  • apahilaj
    01-15 10:51 AM
    8 months is too much...On one hand, we can not apply for H1 renewal before 6 months of expiration and on the other hand they take more than 6 months to process? Do they purposely want to create more complications here? What a bunch of baboons!!!

    Anyways, is there a way we can convert our regular application to premium processing once it's already filed. I've filed for my extension in Oct 07 and till today no updates...USCIS is making me sick!!!!



    more...


    pictures happy valentines day poems for happy valentines day love poems. happy valentines day dad
  • happy valentines day dad



  • hpandey
    07-29 08:31 AM
    Did Anyone got 2 year EAD when I-140 pending? There is some stupid assumption posted on some immigration website that USCIS is issuing 2 yr EAD to approved 140 petitions only..
    Just want to confirm that.

    We got a 2 year EAD for me and my wife and our I-140 is still pending .





    dresses Happy Valentines Day Poems: happy valentines day love poems. Happy Valentine#39;s all!
  • Happy Valentine#39;s all!



  • mmanurker
    09-04 10:56 AM
    My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:

    I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.



    more...


    makeup roses, love poems, happy valentines day love poems. happy valentines day mom poem.
  • happy valentines day mom poem.



  • sbmallik
    05-28 03:46 PM
    If you will work for a Canadian Company within US, then you need a US work visa (H-1B for example). However, in this process you will not satisfy the residency requirements for your Canadian PR. Please note that you need to live in Canada for at least 2 out of 5 year period to maintain the PR.





    girlfriend happy valentines day poems for
  • images happy valentines day



  • dsneyog
    01-14 10:44 AM
    Thanks. there is hope. I paper files too and included self paid return envelope. Was yours renewal or fresh? Mine is fresh.Paper filed AP in TSC on Oct 28th 2009 & received the document on Dec 24th 2009 by mail.

    Hope that helps.





    hairstyles best happy valentine#39;s day happy valentines day love poems. free free love ecard
  • free free love ecard



  • chehuan
    01-17 04:26 PM
    hey

    i wanted to know what are the chances of a persons i40 to be denied if another with the same profile in the same team and same application is recently denied
    for your information both are masters candidates and are eb2 filed
    but his was file months before mine and he got audited
    mine is in the process of being filed

    not sure of whether this even matters and cases are indepedent
    but just wanted to know ahead of time if it calls for a sure denial

    thanks
    chehuan





    dc2007
    08-04 06:57 PM
    I think lot of people here might be having similar issue, which I am having. As a consultant I have stayed at lot of addresses but my on my salary slip I try to keep the same address.

    Here is the one scenario out of many:

    Scenario 1:
    1. My I-140 is cleared 2-3 days back (Thank GOD) and trying to file I-485 by myself (fed up with lawyers). Labor was of 2004 and applied 140 PP in May 2007. Got RFE but finally cleared.

    2. I am on H1 and that H1 labor (which says the state where I can work) is of NJ. And hence my employer always puts NJ address as my address (my company address only) on my salary slips.

    3. But I am staying in Virginia from Jan 2007 and I have VA license only. Apt. Lease is also on my name and all my bank addresses etc. are also of VA address. I mean if anybody wants to check my residency status, they will come to know easily that I am in VA.

    4. Filed I-140 in May 2007 and cleared in July 2007. Used my Virginia address only while filing my I-140

    Question 1
    So, From Jan 2007 till July 2007, which address should I show - NJ or VA ?
    Note: my H1 labor has NJ address only for this duration.

    Scenario 2:
    In 2003 and 2004 also, I stayed at lot of states but in my tax return I have shown only NJ address (one of my friend's).

    Question 2
    Should I use NJ address only for these 2 years - 2003 and 2004 ?

    Scenario 3:
    Between 2002 and 2003, I was in India for 10-11 months (but I was having valid H1 and was still employer of my H1 sponsoring company). And for the year 2002, I used NJ address (of my friend) in my tax return only.

    Question 3
    Which address should I use for 2002 in g-325a ? Should I mention India address as its a long period - 10 months ?

    My main concern is, Is g-325 has anything to do with tax return ?

    Should I make sure that my H1 labor state should match my residence address?

    In general, should I put addresses as per my previous tax return or should I put the actual addresses where I have resided ?

    Thanks in advance





    caydee
    03-23 08:00 PM
    PM your contact details. I am in the Bay Area. Let us discuss action plan!

    I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.

    Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36


    Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great

    I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
    Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
    Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
    Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com

    It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum



Post Title

happy valentines day love poems


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-valentines-day-love-poems.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive