Saturday, June 11, 2011

kim kardashian and kris humphries

    images Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • Roger Binny
    05-27 10:44 PM
    Got the RFE document.
    Attorney forgot to mention "NONE" in Part3 - Sction C of my 485 application.

    Which center your 485 is in ?





    wallpaper Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim kardashian and kris
  • kim kardashian and kris



  • CRAZYMONK
    09-24 02:37 PM
    I used AP in Feb 2008 when we went to Australia. But my wife did use her H1b to enter.
    Got RFE for both of us.

    Could be. Nice Find.

    There you are. I am pretty sure that the reason for your RFE is your travel.

    Every thing should be fine if you just send your medicals again.

    Any way all the best.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian amp; Kris
  • Kim Kardashian amp; Kris



  • forgerator
    12-17 12:19 PM
    is the best way to carry cash.... If you do not want money right away, you wait until dollar appreciate...if you carry cash, it is a risk/liability...

    Agreed.
    I don't know about India but in Pakistan carrying cash is a huge risk. I have heard several stories of people (including relatives of some of my friends) who got robbed upon arriving at Karachi and they were carrying lots of cash / jewelry.

    Why take the risk?





    2011 kim kardashian and kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • eb3India
    06-28 01:25 PM
    This will make immigration as a major issue for next presidential election

    It would be really interesting to see how all these guys handle this issue and it will be jump start for many Republican candidates



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim kardashian Star kris,
  • kim kardashian Star kris,



  • ttdam
    11-01 12:13 PM
    I had the same query for my wife. I sent color copies of passport front and back, latest visa, I-94, DL and EAD all in color. Keep me posted how long it took for you to get approval after you sent the docs.



    Hi eadguru

    I too got query for AP to send clear copies of all data pages of PP,
    where did you make color copies and how much it would be ?
    Do we need to take all pages from the passport !

    Thanks





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. kris+humphries
  • kris+humphries



  • breddy2000
    08-19 09:48 PM
    Me too getting worried about my wife's status...

    Good thing is she had this issue when transferring H1 Visa when she was out of status for few months and she had to go to home country for stamping (explaining IO the situation where she was out of status) and came back on status...and she was on status till date.

    One more thing is , the status will be counted from the last date of entry to US . If this is the case, I do not have any problem on my wife's status.

    If your wife has maintained her status since she last visted US, may be going for H1 stamping and coming back to US, this should not matter..and more over she filed 485 as your dependent.

    This is what my understanding is with respect to maintaing status....Let me know if this is not correct



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • chanduv23
    07-05 04:25 PM
    This has been discussed, we can't help.

    It takes time for people to come on same page.

    Lot of lawyers have conference calls with their clients - discuss what "their clients" must do.

    One good thing is a lot of our members under the IV umbrella have the zeal to do something. Looking at the Munnabhai threads etc...

    It is a matter of time before we get organized. IV core is working hard on various aspects.

    Before anyone does anything under the IV umbrella - please contact sertasheep or pappu or macaca.





    2010 Kim Kardashian amp; Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • EndlessWait
    12-06 08:01 AM
    I have heard many cases where in the dependant gets their EAD faster than the prime applicant. My guess would be that USCIS is prioritizing H4 to get the EAD faster since the prime applicant already has the H1. That does not mean you won�t get your EAD ever but it looks like it is not a higher priority.
    not EAD, but thanks for the reply.



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Fashion, Celeb
  • Kim Kardashian Fashion, Celeb



  • shaq
    05-14 02:43 PM
    I did my three years diploma (polytechnic) and three years engineering degree (B.E.) after that and I had @ eight years of experience while I had applied for GC through EB2 category. I had no problem in getting my I-140 approval; so far I have not received single rfe.

    I had same situation as vactorboy but I had US masters. I had no problem with labor or I-140. My I-140 was approved in a month.





    hair Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. kris humphries will Is+kim
  • kris humphries will Is+kim



  • a_yaja
    07-24 01:47 PM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
    There is no such thing as EAD "under his application" or "under my application". If you apply for EAD - you either apply for it with the AOS application (yours or your spouse's) or after the AOS receipt is received. If you apply after applying for AOS, then you need to provide with receipt of AOS (either yours or his). The EAD will be in your name and as far as my knowledge goes it will say "issues on basis of AOS applied as ...".



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian sneaks afar on
  • Kim Kardashian sneaks afar on



  • rajnag21
    07-17 06:57 PM
    Thanks again to everyone. I will ask him to join IV. :) He like me has been in the country for over 10 years. The combined stress (finding a partner plus this gc dragging thing) has made him catatonic to some extent.
    He is just doing his job and looks beyond caring about anything anymore.But I worry for him so thats the reason for the post.





    hot kim kardashian Star kris, kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • pt326bc
    08-03 10:33 AM
    I 140 is for a future job.

    You certainly could use an approved I 140 from Comapny A while applying for an H1B extension (doesn't matter if it is Company A or B which is sponsering the H1B).

    The critical part here is I 140 should be active (meaning shouldn't be revoked).

    Of course if you do apply for an extension beyond 6 yrs (and get it for 3 yrs if your PD is not current); AND at that point I 140 is withdrawn (after approval of H1B) then you are in a grey area.

    Technically if an H1B is approved then it cannot be revoked by USCIS for the reason that the I 140 on which it was based has been withdrawn. But in the current atmosphere who knows!

    Again this is not legal advice, just an opinion as I am not a lawyer!

    Regards.



    more...


    house kim-kardashian-breakup- kim kardashian and kris humphries. KRIS HUMPHRIES KIM KARDASHIAN
  • KRIS HUMPHRIES KIM KARDASHIAN



  • leo2606
    10-15 09:48 PM
    Yes but where did you do your Bachelors and in what?
    Reason I am asking is, I have seen I-140s got rejected for some folks where the person did 3 years Bachelors or AMIE eventhough they had MS in USA (Specially with EB-2 cases).



    No I did MS in computer Science from here only





    tattoo kris+humphries kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian
  • Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian



  • chanduv23
    09-30 04:33 PM
    I cracked up reading the post. I never really understood why they call us losers and locusts.



    more...


    pictures Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian may have been
  • Kim Kardashian may have been



  • reddy_h
    08-16 11:03 AM
    You should be getting the physical receipt in 2 or 3 days (at most a week). The check is cleared. Thats enough to know if the application is accepted. Relax man!





    dresses Kim Kardashian and Kris kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim kardashian kris humphries
  • kim kardashian kris humphries



  • eb3retro
    04-13 04:09 PM
    Thanks a lot for the reply.
    I have talked with lawyer regarding this.
    She has the following to Say:

    a) Ac21 is perfectly legal thing and many of her clients are traveling on AP under AC21 and do not have any issue.
    b) CBP officers know about this and there is nothing to worry.
    c) If the CBP officer is getting two suspicious they can't deport me. They have to parole me and then run a case or check on me. Where my lawyer can talk with them and make thenm understand that everything is OK
    d) she assures me that there is nothing to worry and I can go and come back hassle free.

    Do you people think all of these statements are correct?

    Thanks a lot.

    pls tell me how much different it is from what I have response for your original query..



    more...


    makeup Kim Kardashian Fashion, Celeb kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim-kardashian-breakup-
  • kim-kardashian-breakup-



  • ras
    07-15 12:46 PM
    I have used AC21 to change jobs
    I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.

    Here it goes:

    Exercisable Options

    Price $30
    grant date 1/10/2007
    Shares exercisable 400
    total price =12000

    Last date to exercise
    7/20/2008

    However the market share value for the company now is 26.00

    now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?

    I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????





    girlfriend Kris Humphries Kim Kardashian kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian#39;s romance with
  • Kim Kardashian#39;s romance with



  • nc14
    10-05 01:16 PM
    Way to go Pappu and IV.





    hairstyles Kim Kardashian sneaks afar on kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are engaged. May 25th, 2011. 09:39 AM ET
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are engaged. May 25th, 2011. 09:39 AM ET



  • needhelp!
    10-24 05:00 PM
    Here's another bump incase DFW friends have missed it.





    hopelessGC
    11-12 04:48 PM
    The passport is valid but the visa inside it is not. I suppose you are saying this is not a problem!?:)

    Sorry, it's just that she is nervous about buying a $700 plane ticket and running into trouble.

    Correct, just the passport. Visa is not checked when traveling withing the US.





    piyu7444
    03-26 02:58 PM
    We are in the same boat. I am the primary and mine has been Xfrd to field office in VA where as my wife's 485 has been xfrd to MO. I called up customer support and they said it is normal to transfer across field offices.

    Many say when the 485 is transferred to a field office there could be an interview.


    Usually the interview will happen to closest local USCIS office to your address on 485. Even if the case is sent to an office which is miles away from where you live it wont matter as the case-file will be sent to the closest local office for the purpose of interview. Just go prepared with all documents and be calm. There is nuthing to worry :)

    Documents one shall carry
    -Employment Letter from current as well as past employers
    -W2 for last 3 or more years
    -Pay Stub last X month (take as many as you have-wont hurt)
    -Should know job title of Labor alongwith details and should be able to relate that to day-to -day job duties if asked by officer.
    -Marriage Certificate
    -Husband Wife shall be in Synch (will be if the marriage is REAL :) ) while asnwering questions about when did you meet, how did you get married, when did you came to us together, where do you live etc. etc.
    -140 approval copy
    -H1b petition copy or copies for both primary and secondary applicant
    -Should remember Last entry date (entry into US)
    -They will ask if you took any kind of money in welfare etc rom government or any other agency in US
    -They will ask 4-5 questions which I think are from form 485 . Here is the link, look at part 3
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf

    I will post more questions if I can recall something later.........

    Cheers



Post Title

kim kardashian and kris humphries


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/kim-kardashian-and-kris-humphries.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive