Monday, June 13, 2011

love heart tattoos on foot

    images Stars, floral and the love love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • kanta80
    04-03 10:59 AM
    Thank you very much for your reply, sertasheep. Your information is really useful for me.





    wallpaper love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot. heart tattoos on foot. Music+notes+heart+tattoo; Music+notes+heart+tattoo
  • heart tattoos on foot. Music+notes+heart+tattoo; Music+notes+heart+tattoo



  • raysaikat
    04-29 04:13 PM
    It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another

    Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?





    love heart tattoos on foot. Love Heart Tattoos On Foot.
  • Love Heart Tattoos On Foot.



  • setpit_gc
    08-13 01:58 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

    It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

    My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

    I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

    All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

    I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

    Please advice.





    2011 heart tattoos on foot. Music+notes+heart+tattoo; Music+notes+heart+tattoo love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • werc
    03-26 04:31 PM
    Could you please link the relevant information.It would be nice to know about it.

    thx


    If you don't have 1 year gap. otherwise you are subjected to.



    more...


    love heart tattoos on foot. love Heart foot tattoos
  • love Heart foot tattoos



  • hdos
    06-10 05:00 PM
    What if my employer does not respond at all.
    What are the chances for the extension? there must be some way.

    How can I buy some more time so that I can find some other way around?





    love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot
  • love heart tattoos on foot



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 03:58 PM
    ^^^^



    more...


    love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • chanduv23
    11-20 08:57 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    2010 Love Heart Tattoos On Foot. love heart tattoos on foot. Stars, floral and the love
  • Stars, floral and the love



  • Junky
    09-22 03:27 PM
    Some loser gave me red with the following message.
    Don't keep posting same message.

    Let me tell you A**H***, when ppl like you do not call I have to post same message again & again & again....
    So do your part & call.



    more...


    love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • pani_6
    06-05 09:51 AM
    I think next month its predicted that the Visa numbers will move forward and then retrogress again...so in October again there may be forward movement..what do you guys think!





    hair love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • ubetman
    08-07 08:40 PM
    Hi guys,

    How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?

    Applying concurrent: 140/485

    present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
    Future job location state comes under : NSC

    Confused...

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    love heart tattoos on foot. Love Heart Tattoos On Foot.
  • Love Heart Tattoos On Foot.



  • retrohatao
    07-17 02:41 PM
    Am I hysteric or what?
    Any ways here is the flash.
    My case has been approved and got the so called Magic e-mails stating that the cards have been order
    for me and the spouse.

    Here is the "series of unfortunate events" :
    1.
    EB3/TSC
    PD: Sometime in 1998
    Stuck at labor for three years. Finally cleared in 2000 a month after I was let go.

    2. Joined different company in 2001. Encore!!!. Filed GC again in 2001. This time I chose EB2
    thought I would save some time.
    3. Thanks to the political gimmics, stuck at labor again for three years finally cleared in 2004
    4. Elated with the good news, applied i-140 & I-485 in 2004.
    5. I-140 cleared without any hitches got EAD too. Expected i-485 to clear with in reasonable
    amount of time.
    6. Wait!!!, there it goes... the dreaded namecheck stopped it for another two years.

    Following is the chronological order:
    EB2/TSC
    PD : October 17, 2001
    LCl : January 7, 2004
    RD I140/485 : May 28, 2004
    EAD : July 26, 2004
    FP Notice Date : February 1, 2005
    FP Done : March 22, 2005
    I140l : February 11, 2005
    Namecheck initiated: June 2004
    Namecheck cleared: June 2006.
    I-485 cleared and cards ordered: July 2006.

    Here is what I did to get out of namecheck:

    1. e-mail to FBI on monthly basis
    2. Snail mail to FBI, OMBUDSMAN on monthly basis
    3. FAX to FBI on monthly basis
    3. Involved congressman. Congressman's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
    FBI directly
    4. Involved Senators. Senator's office contacted USCIS, but did not want to get involved with
    FBI directly. One senator never even responded
    5 got FOPIA.
    6. Made the attorney to contact USCIS officially
    7. Started the group "namechektracker" on yahoo groups http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/namechecktracker/)
    and almost filed WOM. Only thing left is to send the papers.
    8. Tried some contacts with USCIS despite the "NO" from the attorney and the employer.
    Just tried some personal mails to USCIS director FBI et all.

    Not sure what really worked. Some one from DOJ took time to call me and informed that my
    name check got cleared.

    moral: Keep your eyes/ears open. DO NOT JUST BELIEVE the words of your attorney.
    try the above steps and hope for the best.

    Thanks to the forum members!!! I learnt lot from your experience.

    I will still be around on this forum and will try to help as much as I can





    hot love Heart foot tattoos love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on feet.
  • love heart tattoos on feet.



  • keshtwo
    07-05 04:32 PM
    Dudes and Dudettes,

    Stop whining. The DOS giveth and DOS taketh away. Its nothing to do with our being united or not. If we could do anything concrete, believe me, people would be on it. no one wants to waste time on inconsequential ideas.



    more...


    house pictures Heart and Love love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot. Small Heart Tattoos On Foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot. Small Heart Tattoos On Foot.



  • chanduv23
    03-08 08:48 PM
    Wow,

    at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.

    Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,

    Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.

    Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
    EB-1 is even higher than EB-2

    isn't that unusual?

    Maybe the numbers were high as they spilled over, but that does not explain why eb2 and eb3, where they must be equal.

    It if definitely interesting to note that eb1 India has so much demand.





    tattoo love heart tattoos on foot love heart tattoos on foot. Tattoos, Feet, Heart, Love
  • Tattoos, Feet, Heart, Love



  • sam_austin77
    12-11 12:30 AM
    L1A visa, validity May 2008
    EB 1 category
    I-140 receipt date July 27, 2007 & I-485 receipt date July 27, 2007.
    When and how can I excercise AC 21 portability
    Do I need an EAD for this



    more...


    pictures love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot
  • love heart tattoos on foot



  • tanaysengar
    02-22 05:15 PM
    I turned out to be my I-485 approval notice!

    I just received it yesterday.

    Thanks all.

    Freedom1.

    ---------------------------------------
    Freedom1 - I received similar message and since I moved, I have not got any notice from USCIS. How long did it take for you to get the notice? Did the notice tell to complete any formalities at your local USCIS office?





    dresses love heart tattoos on feet. love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • roseball
    04-29 03:13 PM
    No, you cannot show that period as experience. Moreover, by doing so you will be saying that you have been working during that period which would be illegal while on H4.



    more...


    makeup love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot. pictures Heart and Love
  • pictures Heart and Love



  • krishna_brc
    12-12 04:39 PM
    Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .

    I left US while under AOS with an expired I-94 and came back with out any problems.





    girlfriend Tattoos, Feet, Heart, Love love heart tattoos on foot. love heart tattoos on foot.
  • love heart tattoos on foot.



  • anilsal
    06-29 04:10 PM
    My passport is filled with various schengen visas.

    I take the insurance from Travelex. It costs around $25 for one person.

    I once had an issue where one of the connecting flights was missed because the previous flight got delayed due to technical issues and since I booked from different travel agents, I had to shell out $300 bucks.

    I called Travelex to get the details about refund. They sent me a form. After that I procrastinated. Travelex kept sending me reminders that I have not sent the filled form (really, which insurance company wants to remind users about claims?).

    I sent the form and my refund came back within a week.

    I like Travelex insurance because it takes 10 minutes online and I expense it as part of my biz trips.

    I really really would like to see Europe issue longer duration visas. Their Schengen visa is plain ridiculous.

    By the way, I just came back from Europe yesterday.

    Many countries in Europe have free healthcare. So it is not really an issue to get healthcare. The insurance helps you when you have to be transported back or such in very very unfortunate cases.





    hairstyles Love Heart Tattoos On Foot. love heart tattoos on foot. Love Heart Tattoos On Foot.
  • Love Heart Tattoos On Foot.



  • extra_mint
    10-12 08:47 PM
    Question is why make it mandatory ??

    There are thousands of prevention medicines and vaccines in the market. Do all of us take all of them !!!!

    I think it is safe to assume that answer is NO

    We have an option of making choice and it is upto us to either go for a vaccine or not. So fair thing should be not to enforce this on immigrants.

    By the way, CDC has approved lots of medicines which are not safe and we figure their side effects later on. Please check the following link (few side effects of gardasil)


    http://www.ennislaw.com/gardasil.html


    I am not saying that this vaccine is bad for every women, I think it is unfair to make this mandatory and that too just on immigrants.


    lawsuit?? oh come on. This is for a CDC recommended vaccine which might help prevent cancer!!
    To my mind this is the ONLY fees that we are paying which really means something useful to us... After paying thousands of dollars in fees to USCIS (H1/485/EAD/AP), hundreds to DoS (visa stampings), and sponsoring multiple trips to Hawaii for my lawyer (his fees would make you faint) this is finally a fee that actually does something useful to the applicant, and I would gladly pay this for my family members.





    HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-15 11:49 AM
    The only way to go for Premium processing of 140, is to extend H1 beyond 6 yrs..as of current regulations. So in your case, if you are still around 5 yrs of H1. that would be the solid case, to opt for PP of 140 and h1 ext. So that, your case can have few updates.

    This is only my understanding.. I am not a lawyer. I know the pain of Backlog center delays, as my case was there since 09/03 till 05/07. I respect your concern and hopefully u guys are taken care.

    Thanks




    My husband's GC priority date is EB2 Dec 2003, but I-140 is still pending. We applied for I-140 and I-485 in Nov 2007 after labor was stuck in backlog centers for 4 years.

    We are done with finger prints few months ago. No updates on I-140 or I-485s after that.

    Is it useful if we take Info pass appintment in this case and enquire about our case status?

    Why not USCIS offer I-140 premium processing for older priority dates?

    Can I-485 be pre-adjudicated even if I-140 is pending?.

    Appreciate any information. Thanks.





    beautifulMind
    10-08 01:01 PM
    Anybody else know more on this topic

    Thanks



Post Title

love heart tattoos on foot


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/love-heart-tattoos-on-foot.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive