Sunday, June 12, 2011

nyx makeup looks

    images Two Ways to Win $102 in NYX Cosmetics, a $200 American Express Gift Card and nyx makeup looks. nyx makeup looks. Art. face art makeup looks nyx makeup looks.
  • nyx makeup looks. Art. face art makeup looks nyx makeup looks.



  • acepb
    04-23 11:31 PM
    ...on getting your most-awaited award...patience is finally paying off...





    wallpaper nyx makeup looks. Art. face art makeup looks nyx makeup looks. nyx makeup looks. nyx makeup looks. By Elle Fowler (YouTube: Allthatglitters21) Smoke out
  • nyx makeup looks. By Elle Fowler (YouTube: Allthatglitters21) Smoke out



  • ZeroComplexity
    04-27 03:01 PM
    According to the Supreme court corporations are to be treated as individuals. With the rights and privileges of being an individual comes the burden of taxes :) Corporate personhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_personhood)

    If corporations do not use any resources provided by the US govt, they shouldn't be taxed, unfortunately thats not the case. Corporations use the infrastructure and security provided by the govt and they pollute. Taxing corporations is the only way to recover the costs to govt/nation because of their existence within the US.



    GE is not a person. All of GE employees as well as share holders pay taxes on their income. Why do you want to double tax the companies and make them go out of business? Thats one reason companies have to setup operations in tax haven countries.

    It's as if the wife has to pay taxes on her salary and then the husband has to pay taxes on the pocket money he gets from his wife as monthly allowance to run the house hold. (Just reversed the traditional places of husband and wife for fun).





    nyx makeup looks. wallpaper nyx cosmetics round
  • wallpaper nyx cosmetics round



  • rock945
    09-30 05:42 PM
    PERM started last year.. there are people who applied labour before that and still waiting.. i personally know two of my friends who applied for labour in april 2001 and still waiting for approval.





    2011 nyx makeup looks. By Elle Fowler (YouTube: Allthatglitters21) Smoke out nyx makeup looks. Makeup Review – NYX Cosmetics
  • Makeup Review – NYX Cosmetics



  • Ramba
    06-18 06:15 PM
    485 is a very simle procedure you can do your self. The best thing is download the latest I-485 form from USCIS website and spend some time in reading it. It clearly says what should be attached. Each lwyer says different things. Do not send too much. Do not send all the pages of paspoort. It will defenitly add weight.

    Here is the list I sent long time back.

    I-485 form
    Attachements:

    1. 140 approval notice
    2. Offer letter.
    3. Fee
    These three are very important.
    3. 4 biographic pages
    4.Medical cover.
    5. Latest I-94
    6. All the approval notice to prove your non-immigrant stay (most cases H1B approval notices)
    7. Bio-graphic and visa pages of old and new passport.
    8. Birht certificate.


    Dependent and Child.

    All the 3 to 8.
    1.I-134 (sponsership)
    2. Bank statemnet (no tax or w2 forms, not needed)
    3. Marrage certificate.

    Thats all.

    got RFE for Birth certifcate, as it was late registered. I sent a affidavit and very old school document in response to RFE.



    more...


    nyx makeup looks. NYX Cosmetics Round lipstick
  • NYX Cosmetics Round lipstick



  • gcgreen
    07-07 05:07 PM
    I do not know authoritatively if this is so. But logically speaking, I see no reason why not. Asking a CPA is probably the best way to go if you really want to do it only the withholding route. Many times a CPA will give you this advice free of cost. Also you can ask the tax guy at bankrate.com or some other online source where some tax expert answers questions.

    The way I see it, as far as IRS is concerned, by the deadline dates, they expect to receive the right amounts of money. Withholding is one way, estimated taxes is another.

    Also, one thing I forgot to mention in my previous post, make sure you also pay for her social security, medicare and state tax.

    Social security is 12.X % and medicare is 1.5% (please verify from authoritative source), so setting aside 14% for this is a safe thing to do.
    CA state tax is 9.3 % (again please verify because this varies based on your combined income)


    As we file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my employer(w2 based) withhold more money from my paycheck every month?

    Would this extra payment through this channel suffice for the purposes of estimated payments?





    nyx makeup looks. Nyx Cosmetics artist Oslyn
  • Nyx Cosmetics artist Oslyn



  • drirshad
    10-12 08:09 PM
    This vaccination is for ladies only and in age group 11 to 26, that really means only 5% of Indians will be effected with the wait times we have been looking at.



    more...


    nyx makeup looks. New Year#39;s Eve Makeup Look!
  • New Year#39;s Eve Makeup Look!



  • chanduv23
    01-06 07:12 PM
    We hope to start the New Year with a new vigor and focus on community building and community participations. A stronger community built on mutual trust and participation is what we need today. Let the New Year be the new beginning, where we don’t feel alone.

    We all are anxious about ours and our family’s future, not only from the immigration standpoint but also from the point of view of direction of the economy of the country.

    We as a community have a great potential to help each other. Our members are ambitious and work for various prominent companies in the USA at various levels and they are working harder to reach great heights. As someone had eloquently put it, it does not matter what you know but it matters whom you know.

    So let us start by building a community so strong that we all feel like a part of a family. Let us get to know each other better. Let our families get to know each other better. Let us leverage each other strength and overcome personal weaknesses.

    In that regard, we are organizing a informal social meet and greet lunch at

    Akbar Restaurant,
    21 Cortlandt St,
    Edison, NJ

    on

    January 26th at 12:30PM.

    Everyone will be responsible for their own expenses.

    Just in case you were wondering, there is not going to be any particular agenda and absolutely NO money solicitations. It is an informal networking event.

    In past, several of us (including myself), naively but with very good intention, had pursued some goals aggressively without giving due thoughts to the after affect on the community. That was a mistake.

    We are in process of preparing plan for 2008 that will include several items like Job fairs, Immigration lawyers conferences, Seminars by community leaders (from corporate and entrepreneurs ) , lawmakers meeting etc. These are some loft goals and the Tri State Leads in few days will be sending more details on it. You all will have roles to play in that.

    Please RSVP via a private message to IV member id "singhsa3" or email

    Sanjeev - email id "sanjiv@immigrationvoice.org"

    I am posting this message on behalf of "singhsa3" who is currently coordinating the efforts in the New Jersey Area.

    This is a great opportunity for people to get a sense of what is happening and to feel a part of the community. Please bring yiour families, inform your friends, bring as many people as possible. We want members to take up a more committed role and to feel good and strong about being an Immigration Voice member and being a part of this wonderful community.





    2010 wallpaper nyx cosmetics round nyx makeup looks. Two Ways to Win $102 in NYX Cosmetics, a $200 American Express Gift Card and
  • Two Ways to Win $102 in NYX Cosmetics, a $200 American Express Gift Card and



  • chi_shark
    05-18 01:14 PM
    Friends,

    I am EB2 with Jan 2005 Priority date, I have used AC21 and send documents before through attorney.

    For my self
    1. Now I got RFE on current employement and offer of proposed employment (description of position) and offered salary

    2. Current address proof

    For my Spouse
    1. Missing G325-A need to submit one (but I did send them initially)
    2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status

    Please let me know if there is any attorney who is good and affordable

    Thanks in advance
    Shana

    did you receive one rfe for both cases or one each for each case?



    more...


    nyx makeup looks. NYX Natural Look
  • NYX Natural Look



  • Raj_2009
    12-16 03:37 PM
    Hi experts,

    I need some expert advice for H1B transfer case and vacation plan.

    Background:
    I am working with the current employer A who has processed my Green card(I-485 pending; I-140 approved ; EAD and AP document applied & received). It was going fine and I even had planned to go to Vacation to India at the beginning of January and even I have blocked the tickets and got the HDFC payment Bar code for H1B stamping(2 years left in 6 yrs period). Before booking the H1B visa interview, now I have got the situation that my client has decided to stop the contract by December end. But the client has offered that there is an employment opportunity to join the client.

    Though my I-485 is pending and received EAD and AP documents, I still want to do the H1B transfer with AC21 portability. Now comes the complicated situation. Since I already planned for vacation after 3 years time gap, I wanted to go ahead without affecting my visa stamping and reentry to US. I decided to start the H1B transfer in premium processing with new Employer even before leaving US and planned to get the Visa stamped with the current employer A in Chennai assuming that I am still with the current employer . In this regard I had an attorney opinion also.

    Legal opinion
    But my attorney says that

    1. If you get your H1B stamped with your old H1B, then you should have intent to continue with employer A after reentering US and join(H1b transfer) the new employer B only in the future time, not immediately entering US.
    2. If you want to stamp H1B for the new employer B, then you can get the Visa stamped with employer B and then once reenter in US, I can join the new employer B immediately.


    Questions:

    But, for me, to cope up with the current economic situation, I need to go to India and come back and join the new employer B with the already approved new H1B with the employer B. But I want to get my H1B Visa stamped with the current employer A and then join here in employer B as soon as I come back to US from vacation. This way, I do not need to worry about the paystubs with the new employer.

    I have few below questions regarding the situation that I have. Kindly answer my questions..

    1. Can I go to Chennai consulate and get my new employer H1B stamped even with out joining the new employer B and with out any paystubs(not yet joined). In this situation, can I get the get the H1B visa stamped with out joining and no paystubs.
    2. What if I start working with the employer B as soon I reentered US(after 2-3 days of reentry). Is this illegal / against the INS rules? Will this create any issue with my future Visa renewal or any GC card processing?

    3. Will there be any question by the US consulate in Chennai about the new H1B approved(not yet joined) before we left US? Do they have any system which shows them during interview that there is another H1B already processed and approved though we have not joined then at the time of stamping in Chennai US consulate. What kind of answers should be given to them at that time?
    4. Will there be any question in the port of entry in US when we reenter with the old H1B stamping. Someone suggested that when transferring new H1B your I-94 will also be sent with that. So, in the future you will have two I-94s(one given at POE and the other one given with new H1B approval notice. Is this situation illegal?.
    5. In the worst case scenario, what if old H1B stamping fails? I have my AP document also. Can I enter USA with my AP document in case if the US consulate in chennai fails to stamp for my Old H1B visa?
    6. Important - Can I join the employer B before leaving for vacation and then within 15 days, can I get the new employer letter for employment and then go to Chennai consulate for the New H1B visa stamping? I know that we do not have paystubs in this case. But we can get the employment letter from the new employer B. Is this the right situation or risky situation.


    Kindly provide your honest opinions so that I can take my decision for my future.

    Thanks,
    Raj





    hair Makeup Review – NYX Cosmetics nyx makeup looks. NYX Cosmetics quot;Hippie-Chicquot;
  • NYX Cosmetics quot;Hippie-Chicquot;



  • prem_goel
    07-06 12:48 AM
    Please update your profile so that I and others can help you effectively.

    Can you share the link where you read that adding F1 to I-485 application is allowed? I am pretty sure that being on F-1 visa the intent to immigrate is not recognized. (Think about it, we would have all the students applying for Green cards then:)

    You need to share your priority date as well as when you applied for 485. Assuming your 485 has been pre-adjudicated like a lot of people, I would think an RFE would only be triggered if you have any service records update (like address change on 485, I-140 withdrawl etc). Else they'll just wait for your dates to get current and once it is, they'll simply allot you a visa number.

    Secondly, please recognize that once you lose your H-1b status, you will not be able to add your wife to 485 through AOS, but she will have to go through Consular Processing (UNLESS YOUR WIFE OBTAINS HER OWN H-1B or L-1).



    more...


    nyx makeup looks. look. This was my first major
  • look. This was my first major



  • rChinna
    04-01 12:20 PM
    Hi All,
    My Wife�s I-94 expired on Jan 15, 2010 and I did not know that I had to apply for her H4 extension while applying for my H1B extension under regular processing on March 1, 2010.My employer also forgot to apply for H4 extension. Now that, it�s been more than 2 months with the I-94 expired, Can you please let me know what options I have to resolve this issue?

    1.Can I upgrade my H1 Processing to Premium and add the H4 processing to it, so that both H1 and H4 are processed simultaneously?
    2.If adding H4 while upgrading H1 to premium is not possible, Should I just upgrade my H1 to Premium so that I can know the results soon and have ample time (before the 180 days grace period) to apply for H4 extension(I-539).Is it true that H1B premium approval is risky compared to regular processing ?

    3.Is it safe to go back to India within 180 days (after I-94 expiration) and get H4 stamping in her home country once I get my H1 Extension?

    4.Should I just leave my H1B in regular processing and attach the H4 extension (I-539) to it? If attaching H4 is not possible, Can I file H4 separately and get it approved before 180 days expiration?

    5.Once her H4 extension is approved, can she get her H4 VISA re-validated in US? Can she apply under �Nunc-pro-tunc� Category?

    6.Does she have an option to attend H4 visa interview in Canada or Mexico as her Visa and I-94 are expired? If yes, is this better option than going to India?


    Please reply.
    Thanks in advance
    Chinna





    hot NYX Cosmetics Round lipstick nyx makeup looks. The lip look was finished with
  • The lip look was finished with



  • eb2dec2005
    02-22 07:05 PM
    hi,

    My I140 was approved in 2006 and based on that i got a 3 year extension on my H1 visa. I filed for I485 in July 2007 and have an approved EAD and AP extension too.

    Around 3 months back i joined a company as a permanent employee using my EAD.
    I did not inform my employer about the new employment because he had already cancelled my Health insurance etc, after 3 months vacation in india and another 2 months without a project.So i wasn't on his payroll since April '08.

    I recently got an update on my H1 application with the following message.
    Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

    I am assuming it has to do with cancellation of my H1.
    I am not sure if my I140 is cancelled or not.Is there a way i could check this?

    I also saw a soft LUD on our I485's on Feb 10th. Does the cancellation of my H1 have any effect on the I485 applications?

    Its been an endless wait for this GC since 10 years of my stay in this country.Now iam worried whether the H1 cancellation would jeopardise everything.

    Since i was without project for a long time, i had to join the new job using EAD.

    Please let me know your opinions.



    more...


    house Smokey Green Eyes Look w/MAC nyx makeup looks. Eye Using NYX Cosmetics
  • Eye Using NYX Cosmetics



  • garybanz
    10-29 09:41 AM
    It took about 4 days. Mine was filed at CSC and transferred to Nebraska Service Center

    Thanks PermFiling.





    tattoo Nyx Cosmetics artist Oslyn nyx makeup looks. look using Nyx Cosmetics#39;
  • look using Nyx Cosmetics#39;



  • HV000
    03-08 10:39 PM
    By the time I got denial notice during October 2007, I received EAD. So I have assumed that there is no need to convert back to H4 and started working on EAD continuing the same project. Do you think I'm in critical situation? Please advise me. I'm panic. My husband's H1B visa is also over by February 2008 and he started working on EAD by changing his employer. His former employer did not cooperate with him to extend his H1B visa as he might have thought he will leave hime soon on AC21. Please help me.

    I am sorry about your situation. I suggest you to talk to a good attorney to get some peace of mind..



    more...


    pictures New Year#39;s Eve Makeup Look! nyx makeup looks. Best Buy NYX Cosmetics Loose
  • Best Buy NYX Cosmetics Loose



  • sk.aggarwal
    02-18 01:34 PM
    Have you or your org. got any PW responses in 4-5 weeks?

    Bump... please, if anyone got PW for greencard labor through the new process... how long it took??





    dresses The lip look was finished with nyx makeup looks. NYX makeup is something you
  • NYX makeup is something you



  • ghost
    06-22 03:25 PM
    Before this thread spirals into a controversial discussion, I'd like to clarify that some members may be desperate to see the results but they have to understand that it will take time. So be patient and please stop writing accusing posts, even if you mean it in a lighter vein. It will do no good to any of us.

    Any one who understands how american politics work should realize that we are in a conundrum and the best way to get out of this is to recruit more members to represent us.

    Now dont waste time posting useless messages like this one:p on this forum and divert your energy towards recruiting new members.

    Mods, if possible, please delete the un-related messages from this post. Thanks!



    more...


    makeup NYX Natural Look nyx makeup looks. Smokey Green Eyes Look w/MAC
  • Smokey Green Eyes Look w/MAC



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    03-14 05:09 PM
    Yes. You are in status. Filing for I-485 provides you legal status. If you are without project for too long, transferring H1b might not be an option. But you can work on EAD. You will not be out of status.

    Good luck with your job hunt.

    Status should not be a problem, but double check with a lawyer. I'm wondering if you can squeeze a sponsorship for a trip home. Not very long ago, I found out that if a US employer terminates a H1, they need to pay the home country relocation costs.

    You should find another job, sooner the better. But I sure would like to get such bad desi consultant companies to pay for a plane ticket.





    girlfriend look using Nyx Cosmetics#39; nyx makeup looks. Bronzed NYX Makeup Box Look
  • Bronzed NYX Makeup Box Look



  • waitingGC
    03-21 10:58 AM
    My wife will apply for H1 this April. I also have some questions:

    1. can she transfer her H1 to another company before she starts to work for the company which sponsors her H1B?

    2. if she does not want to join the sponsoring company, can she transfer back to H4 after getting H1B approval but before Oct. 1st? Under this circumstance, is she subject to H1 quota in the future?





    hairstyles look. This was my first major nyx makeup looks. from NYX Cosmetics which
  • from NYX Cosmetics which



  • seemashah
    02-21 04:17 PM
    Hi:

    I was working for Company A from 2000 to 2004. Company A applied for my GC in 2002. However, the company was not doing well until I left it. It was not paying me the salary which came out in PW. Company A continued with my GC processing and I filed for I140 and 485 last year in June. Now received the following RFE for I140:

    Please submit documentary evidence that you, the petitioning employer, have the financial
    ability to pay the wage/salary you offered the beneficiary. This evidence must show that you
    have this financial capability on the date you fied the ETA with the Department of Labor and
    cover up until the visa is issued. The petitioner may submit evidence that their net income is
    equal to or greater than the proffered wage, evidence that the petitioner's net current assets
    are equal to or greater than the proffered wage, or evidence that the petitioner not only is
    employing the beneficiary but also has paid or is currently paying the proffered wage. The
    service wil also consider copies of audited annual reports of the employer, or copies of
    audited financial statements of the employer. Evidence is needed for 2002-2003.

    Does anyone have some idea how to get the audited financial statements or audited annual reports?. I know that the company never had any audited reports. I had submitted the bank statements of the company and the tax returns with my I140. However, it seems that they want the audited reports. The company was not doing well in 2002/2003. However, it is doing well now. So any input will be highly appreciated.





    anilsal
    10-05 04:55 PM
    IV Core.

    Another visual proof of your dedication to the cause.

    Please continue the great work.





    susie
    10-31 01:47 AM
    Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.

    The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.

    We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.

    maybe you can re finance your biz and invest the $500,00 and not actually sell the biz, then apply for EB5, once the case is in process you are legal to stay till decision



Post Title

nyx makeup looks


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/nyx-makeup-looks.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive