Friday, June 24, 2011

pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut

    images justin bieber 2011 haircut pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • hivicks
    04-07 09:48 AM
    I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
    My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.

    I would like to know the following -
    1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
    2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
    3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
    4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?

    Thanks





    wallpaper justin bieber 2011 new haircut pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber new haircut
  • justin bieber new haircut



  • paulinasmith
    08-20 08:06 PM
    Whats the process to do stamping in canada ? My visa has expired since Jan' 2008 - is it same like India ? Do we still get stuck with PMIS or is it okay to go on I-94 and keep the same to re-entry if any issues ?

    The procedure is same they take ur I-94 and cancel ur current visa first.Some people get their visa done within 1-2 days.Forget about re-entering US when your visa is in "administrative processing"





    pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. Justin Bieber possible New
  • Justin Bieber possible New



  • gctex
    07-01 11:52 PM
    Hi all,

    In her passport, my wife's name appears as follows :

    Given name = <blank>
    Surname = <First name> <Last Name>

    Now visa stamping has this :

    Given Name = FNU
    Surname = <First name> <Last Name>

    We are filing I-485 this week and in all the forms we were thinking of giving :

    Given Name = <First name>
    Surname = <Last Name>

    At the same time initiating a Name Split in the passport. Is it advisable to have name split in passport while I-485 is in process?.

    There is actually no "name change" per se. Just splitting it and putting it under the correct first and last names. If we file it using FNU, then all her records like DL, SSN, EAD, AP & then GC all will be starting with FNU, which is what we want to avoid.

    The ideal way would've been to split the name in passport first and then file it, but we are afraid we could get stuck with retrogression again, if the process gets delayed! :confused:

    Please advise !

    Thanx

    -Gctex





    2011 justin bieber new haircut pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. house JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 NEW
  • house JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 NEW



  • va_labor2002
    08-24 09:13 AM
    I am wondering why it is that nobody knows whether a bill will be introduced in Sept. The house and senate have their timetables set long in advance.

    Also, if it goes beyond Nov, and the Dems win, they might forget all about us; they care far more for the illegals, unfortunately.:(

    We must try to get this passed before the elections in Nov.

    qplearn

    Any comments from IV Core Team ? What is our plan of Action? what's cooking inside IV ?



    more...


    pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber 2011 new
  • justin bieber 2011 new



  • Widget
    03-27 12:31 PM
    Do you have a list and contact numbers of these attorneys? how much do they charge?


    Yes, you may apply for multiple visas. However, the rule of latest application of the attached I-94 applies. If you get your H4 first, and then your H1, it would mean your H1 would be valid.

    If you get your H1 first, and then your H4, the I-94 attached to the H1 will no longer be valid, requiring you to get the H1 visa stamped in your home country consulate and re-enter.

    You could simply wait out until you get your H4(at the risk of running out of the H1 cap). If you're willing to risk traveling and reenterng the US after stamping in your homecountry, you should be OK.

    There are some attorneys however, who charge a hefty fee for you to get your H1 stamped at a Canadian US consulate if you fear rejection in your home country.


    Regards





    pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. hair 2011. new justin bieber
  • hair 2011. new justin bieber



  • mayurcreation
    01-13 01:37 PM
    Thanks Raj for your reply.

    - Can I file (EB2) I-140 amendment and ask USCIS for transferring EB3 PD to EB2 by providing EB3 I-140 receipt?

    - Can I file my 485 with pending answer on I-140 amendment?



    more...


    pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. Justin+ieber+new+haircut+
  • Justin+ieber+new+haircut+



  • for_gc
    09-21 11:52 AM
    I don't agree with more fees for 485 etc ...

    They are already taking too much money out of us ...





    2010 Justin Bieber possible New pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber 2011 haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 haircut



  • thepaew
    02-10 10:35 AM
    Sent you a PM with my email address. Thx

    Please PM me and I can give out the details.

    THX



    more...


    pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. the photos seriously omg demi Justin+ieber+2011+new+haircut+pictures
  • the photos seriously omg demi Justin+ieber+2011+new+haircut+pictures



  • LondonTown
    05-25 08:03 AM
    Sent the fax.. going to call...





    hair house JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 NEW pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber pictures 2011
  • justin bieber pictures 2011



  • Vijh1
    04-29 11:09 AM
    Can we work for Indian company and receive salary get deposited in India for the work. My spouse is in H4 Visa here and recently got the H1B approved. For the new H1B transfer could we show the Indian employer experience while you are physically present in US for last 3 years.

    Do we have to give Updated resume every time when we file H1B transfer?

    Any help is appreciated.:confused:



    more...


    pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • diptam
    06-26 02:13 PM
    Is that what you meant ?

    If yes - then i try doing that every time i go for H1B stamping... Talking as if you a temp worker going to US for helping with some extra work ...

    That gives the consular officer a comfort feeling probably !

    Agreed. As per my understanding, "consulting" as per the bill's definition is:
    1. You are working at another employer's location (or client location)
    AND
    2. You report to someone at the other employer's location (i.e. you report to someone in the client's office)

    So technically, you can still "consult" if you claim that you are reporting to your "employer" and not to someone at the client's location. And the show will go on.

    This is my understanding of the bill. There are a lot of people who disagree with my interpretation.

    Remember though, the true danger from the bill is the removal of the clause that H1B and L visa holders need not prove to the visa office that they do not intend to immigrate to the US.





    hot justin bieber 2011 new pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. hot justin bieber new haircut
  • hot justin bieber new haircut



  • Arvin_H1
    08-18 10:47 PM
    Give your full educational background, that may help people to get some ideas. B.S Computer Science 3 years or 4 years.

    What made USCIS think that your educational background is not Computer Science? any idea.

    I did B.E in Computer Science Engg, 4 yrs Course.

    I have no idea why USCIS gave that reason. Actually, my company's attorney told that "USCIS denied H1B, because i don't have Computers background and am working as a Programmer Analyst".

    That's all i know at this moment. I don't know whom to trust at this point.



    more...


    house pics of justin bieber 2011 new pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • dc2007
    07-25 12:06 PM
    Thanks a lot for the help and useful information.

    I can get all letters (of employment etc) from my employer. That is not an issue.

    But do I need any other docuuments for I-140/labor etc., other than I-140 receipt number ?





    tattoo hair 2011. new justin bieber pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. Why justin where can i really like this Justin+ieber+new+haircut+2011+
  • Why justin where can i really like this Justin+ieber+new+haircut+2011+



  • sbajaj80
    09-14 09:05 AM
    Our checks were cashed yesterday. Receipt notice date for application is 9/8.



    more...


    pictures Justin+ieber+new+haircut+ pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • maccaid
    06-22 02:17 PM
    Hi,
    I just got married not long ago.

    I'm planning to apply I-485 this july.
    My question:
    Should she change her name prior to applying I-485 or she can do it after we applying I-485.
    How easy it�ll be to change last name while I-140 and I-485 pending?

    Anyone in the same boat?

    Thanks in advance.
    maccaid





    dresses hot justin bieber new haircut pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. ieber wallpaper 2011. New Justin Bieber Wallpapers
  • ieber wallpaper 2011. New Justin Bieber Wallpapers



  • gc_relief
    04-27 03:09 PM
    Guys..I'm sorry ..I'm mixing up things,,Here are the accurate details..

    Labour Priority date is Nov'20 2007
    My I-140 receipt date is Feb'20 2008..
    My I-140 Approve date is Sep'24 2008

    My 6 years H-1 will be completed by Jan'2010..but still my H-1 was denied..



    more...


    makeup the photos seriously omg demi Justin+ieber+2011+new+haircut+pictures pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. pics of justin bieber 2011 new
  • pics of justin bieber 2011 new



  • waiting_4_gc
    03-29 11:35 PM
    I also got the same mail and I sent the letter to my company attorney who responded.
    Please attach both the EB3 and EB2 I-140 approval notices, EVL from current employer which matches or similar to the one specified when you filed your EB2 labor. Also attach the latest paystubs.

    EB3 Priority Date : Oct 2003
    EB2 Priority Date: Mar 2006
    I485 Filed - July 31,2007
    2 EAD's
    3 AP's
    I 485 Approval Notice email - 26 Mar 2010

    Thanks for responding to my query. Your case looks pretty much similar to mine but not sure if EB2 and EB3 were from same or different companies.

    How long did USCIS take to adjudicate your case after responding to the RFE?

    Thanks again!





    girlfriend Why justin where can i really like this Justin+ieber+new+haircut+2011+ pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • ashutrip
    06-18 09:38 AM
    Yeah, Atlanta is hatching eggs with our PERM applications.
    whats ur PD mine is march 10 2007





    hairstyles justin bieber 2011 new haircut pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • ajp5
    10-20 01:36 AM
    Thx for response.

    I understand I need a job for H1 extension, but what I am asking is if we need W2 for H1 extension. Any one?

    You might need it.....you might not..When it comes to USCIS even God will not be able to predict. They might issue an RFE, might not. However, if you are with a bodyshopper and in IT I believe its common nowadays for USCIS to ask for 2 years W2s and recent paystubs to make sure you have maintained H1b Status.
    6+ months without paystubs - you should be ready to explain if they ask. I empathize with your situation. Running payroll taxes for an entire year is crazy...approx 20k..not to mention "ILLEGAL". My suggestion - try and find a project asap. Do what you think needs to be done.......Dont loose sleep over something you cannot predict. Everyone needs a break and you might get yours sooner than you think. Hang on..........ATB.





    140jibjab
    01-11 02:36 PM
    Have your attorney write a letter to USCIS, mentioning your A # and Lin # , and attaching the Notarised copy of the divorce decree and The attorney should mention to USCIS the dependent no longer valid because of the divorce, The USCIS will send you a RFE and ask you to fill the New Biographic info and send it to them.
    My attorney charged 250 $ to do the above.

    The form is G325 , if it A,B C or D. get the info from the attorney .
    Can you please help me to get the form .

    Can i complete that and send to USCIS?

    Thank You...





    MetteBB
    05-26 07:58 AM
    ^^^^^^^^



    things that go BUMP! in the night



Post Title

pics of justin bieber 2011 new haircut


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/pics-of-justin-bieber-2011-new-haircut.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive