Saturday, June 11, 2011

puntos crochet

    images LINDOS PUNTOS DE CROCHET puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. distintos
  • puntos de crochet. distintos



  • andy garcia
    09-08 07:53 PM
    I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
    1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
    2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
    I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.

    If you are on H1B status your employer has to cancel your visa once they lay you off. You need to transfer your H1 before they cancel it, otherwise you will be out of status.





    wallpaper puntos de crochet. distintos puntos crochet. Blusas+tejidas+en+crochet
  • Blusas+tejidas+en+crochet



  • dvb123
    02-10 06:17 PM
    Once these categories are eliminated how can a spill over take place?





    puntos crochet. Puntos Calados al Crochet
  • Puntos Calados al Crochet



  • meridiani.planum
    10-12 08:25 PM
    This can easily be defeated if challenged in a court of law.
    All these are effect of lobbying from Merck.

    lawsuit?? oh come on. This is for a CDC recommended vaccine which might help prevent cancer!!
    To my mind this is the ONLY fees that we are paying which really means something useful to us... After paying thousands of dollars in fees to USCIS (H1/485/EAD/AP), hundreds to DoS (visa stampings), and sponsoring multiple trips to Hawaii for my lawyer (his fees would make you faint) this is finally a fee that actually does something useful to the applicant, and I would gladly pay this for my family members.





    2011 Blusas+tejidas+en+crochet puntos crochet. Punto básicos Ganchillo
  • Punto básicos Ganchillo



  • GCA
    04-07 08:30 PM
    This is outrageaous. Three postings above, i had suggested the same idea. How come you are not even acknowledging my posting when you (essentially)reword the content? It does appear from your mail that you had been following up the postings in the thread.

    Thats why plain messages are better on public forums. Probably the other person didn't mean to plagiarize. I went from top to bottom and probably read your post before other persons, but never got that point in your message until I went back after reading the above. With tens of messages to catchup if not tons, we surf thru' quickly and not everyone catches the point from such writings. Nevertheless that was cool idea.

    Anyways, great minds thinks alike. Great though both of you.



    more...


    puntos crochet. Guia de puntos crochet nº 6
  • Guia de puntos crochet nº 6



  • DSLStart
    09-30 03:30 PM
    If your last FP was more than 15 months ago, then write to local congressman, that usually works.

    how would you know if you have to get your FP done again...would you get an RFE or something like that?





    puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. distintos
  • puntos de crochet. distintos



  • Dhundhun
    04-15 02:52 PM
    Practically not much.

    If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.

    If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).

    FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.

    It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays



    more...


    puntos crochet. puntos de crochet. punto del
  • puntos de crochet. punto del



  • gee_see
    04-15 10:56 AM
    TSC waking up ?

    Mallu,

    You are next ....





    2010 Puntos Calados al Crochet puntos crochet. LINDOS PUNTOS DE CROCHET
  • LINDOS PUNTOS DE CROCHET



  • Refugee_New
    01-03 03:35 PM
    hi i have a question here:

    suppose some x's labour PD date is 2004 August and some Y's PD date is 2006.
    Y Applied I-485 on July2nd 2007 and X applied on Aug10th 2007.
    so whose application processed first? is x's or Y's for final GC process.
    thanks for your answers.

    As per USCIS trend, Z's application would be processed first and finally A and B will get the GC.



    more...


    puntos crochet. en crochet y lana.
  • en crochet y lana.



  • priderock
    09-01 01:49 PM
    Got the email this morning...

    EB2I
    PD : 10/04
    RD : 07/02/07

    Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)





    hair Punto básicos Ganchillo puntos crochet. como-hacer-los-puntos-de-
  • como-hacer-los-puntos-de-



  • njdude26
    04-07 11:10 AM
    Are they now allowing to get a H1/H4 stamping done in Canada instead of going back to home country ?



    more...


    puntos crochet. Visita el foro de Crochet
  • Visita el foro de Crochet



  • belmontboy
    10-02 09:13 PM
    Today is oct2nd. Dont forget gandhi. be a man and have righteousness in heart.

    the devil won't understand all these :)





    hot Guia de puntos crochet nº 6 puntos crochet. puntos de crochet.
  • puntos de crochet.



  • skp71
    07-16 06:14 PM
    My lawyer says that her status is AOS from nowonwards. Even I can change job, that dosen't cause any issues for her 485, she says. What do you guys think? I want to change job. Also, I have read from some other forum, it would be good to work for the sponsoring company for 6 to 1 year after get the gc.

    got it, sonu. Thanks; clear as water now!

    skp71, please treat the posting by Sonu as the final word on your case!; However, as he indicated consult your attorney becuase there may be additional details of your case which may not know while providing you feedback.



    more...


    house puntos de crochet. puntos crochet. Puntos básicos en crochet
  • Puntos básicos en crochet



  • stillhowlong
    01-17 02:57 PM
    Yes Interfiling is just for that, no matter how the labor cert was used, when that EB3 I140 was approved it was all valid. Now you are only porting the PD from that approved EB3 I140.

    If you are to file I485, have your attorney write up a letter explaining how you are eligible for filing I-485 based on interfiling your EB2 I-140. Also the letter need to be in bright colored sheet to differentiate from other B/W docs and application.

    Now a days USCIS automatically approves I-485 based on the earlier PD. Since in your case you don't have a I-485 you are not being benefited by it. I have read in IV that people getting GC based on their previous EB3 I-140 PD(with PD being current), if they happen to have another EB2 I-140.

    Good luck
    Raj:)

    Thanks RaviENK. Let me put my exact case details here. I have EB3 I140 approved with my current employer with the priority date March 2005. For some reason we did not file the I485. Now I am looking for the new employer who can file my labor and I140 in EB2 category while I am still working for the current employer. Once the EB2 I140 is approved, I can switch to my new employer. My question is as follows
    1. If for some reason, the porting was not done from eb3 to eb2 and new I140 is approved, will I be able to file I485 with the new employer?
    Thanks
    SHL





    tattoo puntos de crochet. distintos puntos crochet. Punto básicos Ganchillo
  • Punto básicos Ganchillo



  • nb_des
    09-21 01:51 PM
    I agree something that does not increase total visa numbers can only pass this year.



    more...


    pictures puntos de crochet. punto del puntos crochet. PUNTOS Y SUS GRAFICOS O
  • PUNTOS Y SUS GRAFICOS O



  • kshitijnt
    06-25 02:39 AM
    Its not practical that all or any approved applications will be impacted.

    http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/digest/2008,0616.shtm

    The heat is being turned on DOL.





    dresses puntos de crochet. puntos crochet. Puntos Empleados:
  • Puntos Empleados:



  • nixstor
    08-23 12:16 PM
    I see a lot of people flocking into "Orkut". How about incorporating a dose of IV through orkut if some of us are already there? What is more important is, making people aware of the consequences they might have to face, even if they havent filed for their GC yet.



    more...


    makeup en crochet y lana. puntos crochet. puntos de crochet.
  • puntos de crochet.



  • cherupally
    09-11 10:42 AM
    Thankx for the info.

    did you send ur 485 application directly to TSC or was it transfered to TSC?


    Mine was directly send to TSC. No transfers.





    girlfriend Punto básicos Ganchillo puntos crochet. Aguja de crochet N°2. PUNTOS
  • Aguja de crochet N°2. PUNTOS



  • milind70
    07-25 12:33 AM
    Passport is a travel document and has to be in order if you are travelling or have to stamp a Visa,but your I-94 has to valid when you are applying for AOS.

    Passport is much more than a travel document, it is your identity abroad .All you identities here are based on passport.It is a document which proves ur citizenship.It is recognized world wide. If you are living in a foriegn land you are supposed to have a current updated passport that is expected. Try renewing an expired passport it takes much longer than renewing an unexpired passport.





    hairstyles Visita el foro de Crochet puntos crochet. puntos de crochet.
  • puntos de crochet.



  • alterego
    03-16 12:59 AM
    What I understood from Ron's article:
    They're not processing fast enough to exhaust visa numbers.
    They want to minimize visa number wastage.
    They may move dates significantly forward so that they can approve low-hanging fruits to approve as many as possible
    Many people will have dates current, but few will get approved... it'll be luck of draw.
    Dates will then return to retrogressed levels at the beginning of the next financial year.
    However, overall visa number wastage should be much smaller than previous years as they have started moving the dates forward much sooner this time.Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
    Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.

    Well put together summary!





    Karthikthiru
    06-15 10:00 AM
    I have enrolled in reccuring contribution and will be contributing after EAD card also

    Thanks

    Karthik





    rajum02
    05-14 11:07 AM
    Howard County .. ( Columbia, ellicotcity)



Post Title

puntos crochet


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/puntos-crochet.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive