Friday, June 24, 2011

simple cross tattoos

    images simple cross tattoos girl gun simple cross tattoos. white ink tattoo (Dejavu
  • white ink tattoo (Dejavu



  • DDash
    07-24 08:28 AM
    People, First of all, if you don�t have answers please dont post junk!

    Options:

    1. Bring him to USA on F-1. With a good GRE, TOEFL score, an admit from a good university and a true passion to do M.S. will help get a F-1 Visa. Also, your friend can pay for his first semester fees, which will also help to build a strong F-1 case.

    2. Look for a job for him in a public/non-profit organization where you don�t have a lot of H-1 restrictions. Ask him to build up his skill set and be prepared to do any kind of employment.

    3. I am not too familiar with "Follow-to-join" process, but that might be an option. ***May not be applicable, but just a thought***

    4. Like someone mentioned, both of you relocate to Canada, where its easier to get Perm residency.

    5. Ask her to apply for Citizenship whenever she is eligible, so that, its much easier to bring the spouse in. ***Might take a few years, but it still is an option***

    Hope these help.





    wallpaper white ink tattoo (Dejavu simple cross tattoos. The tattoos cannot be created
  • The tattoos cannot be created



  • chi_shark
    02-18 01:58 PM
    That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .

    oh yeah! it is legal i know that... however, i consulted lawyers on this and they were of the opinion that it is best to have a straight case where you are working for a large us corp. essentially, uscis can question if the company has enough work to sustain employing a person on a "permanent basis". that "permanent basis" appears to be one of the criteria for approval of labor/perm, I140 etc... thats why my query to you. it seems ability to pay can also be a question, however, that is not supposed to be brought up during adjudication of 485... so you are safe there...

    so, this is real cool... thanks for sharing your info...





    simple cross tattoos. simple cross tattoos. simple
  • simple cross tattoos. simple



  • diptam
    06-10 07:41 PM
    I'm confused - Everyone who has a 140 is supposed to have a Labor and very likely that will be more than 365 days old. So why do anyone need 140 approval in that sense ?

    The reason i'm getting nuts for 140 approval because i can't safely switch to a EAD or get a Longer duration H1B ( 3 yrs after 140 approval). I'm in major Limbo with some other folks at NSC for last 13 months just for a EB3(140) - My friends got approval in 6-8 months from TSC or if its a EB2(140) at Nebraska.

    See my other post asking ideas to break this stalemate.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19534

    You do not qualify for this at least according to the above statement. You do not need 140 approved for h extension. You will automatically get the h extension based on the fact that you labor was filed 365 days prior to your H expiration. This is for folks who need 140 approved for H extension





    2011 The tattoos cannot be created simple cross tattoos. sunflower tattoos pictures
  • sunflower tattoos pictures



  • Devils_Advocate
    03-12 10:36 PM
    Congrats !, please do continue to contribute some of your time and effort to this site, your experience can help others still stuck in their misery



    more...


    simple cross tattoos. gun simple cross tattoos
  • gun simple cross tattoos



  • tnite
    06-19 09:41 AM
    Part 2 application type
    I use EB3 , which one should I check? a ?
    my wife file with me, which one should she check? b?

    part 3 processing information
    were you inspected by a US immigration officer? yes or no

    what does the "inspected" mean?

    You shld check a , if you're the primary applicant
    you wife shld check b

    yes, everyone who gets a stamp and comes through port of entry and gets stamped , questioned is inspected by a US immigration officer





    simple cross tattoos. simple cross tattoo wrist.
  • simple cross tattoo wrist.



  • senthil
    02-12 06:37 PM
    when the primary appliant is approved ( H1B in this case ), the dependant application ( H4 ) will also get approved. atleast it happened my case couple of times. thanks.



    more...


    simple cross tattoos. A cross Moline design on man#39;s
  • A cross Moline design on man#39;s



  • singhsa3
    11-15 09:56 AM
    As I've said earlier. IV is you, you are IV. If you are in the similar situation as we are and by expressing your desire to do something about it, you automatically become a member of IV.

    But we do use this yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/
    to communicate with our members. So please sign up...

    Hello IV members : I am mad about discrimination agst Indian and China born applicants for GC processing times. I have read many posts in here and it states to join tri-state chapters .. What does it mean? How can we be part of this.. Pls. elaborate.
    Thanks





    2010 simple cross tattoos. simple simple cross tattoos. simple cross tattoos girl gun
  • simple cross tattoos girl gun



  • dealsnet
    11-12 01:18 PM
    Usually I didn't recomond any one. But for cheaper option this is the man.
    If your case is complicated, go with Murthy, Rajiv Khanna, Ron Gotcher etc...

    He is the cheapest and good attorney known.
    H1B charge is $650 (renew) $750 for new, no charge for filing H4. GC process PERM , I-140, I-485 all for only $2000. Citizenship application $250.
    No charge for any RFE. He will respond in detail. I don't know about AC21. May be $250.
    HIGHLY RECOMENDED. New York based. Young man in his 30's. Respond emails with an hour.
    He is a British guy like one of us came here in the USA as a student F1, H1 and greencard and pass the Bar license to become a lawyer.
    So he have first hand knowledge of all the process. So this make him diffrent from any Immigration lawyers.
    Andrew Dutton, Esq., P.C., lawyers in Franklin Square, NY, New York (http://www.immigrationcounselorlaw.com/)

    Telephone: 516-308-3670
    Fax: 516-308-3669
    http://www.immigration-counselor.builderspot.com
    immigrationcounselorlaw.com



    email.
    immigration_counselor@yahoo.com



    more...


    simple cross tattoos. Simple cross tattoo on pretty
  • Simple cross tattoo on pretty



  • needhelp!
    10-10 11:37 AM
    perks included..





    hair sunflower tattoos pictures simple cross tattoos. cross tattoos for girls on
  • cross tattoos for girls on



  • sw33t
    05-21 08:49 AM
    <start sarcasm>
    Yeah. Carry your documents with you at all times... Don't worry about losing it.... Getting detained by the officials for 10 minutes while they verify your status over radio is totally worth it than waiting for 4 - 6 weeks to replace your lost documents.
    </end sarcasm>


    a. As someone who is quite familiar with border town routes (Nooo... I am not a coyote!) please brown people, please carry your documents. Your stay in the US had not made you white yet, so carry your documents. At one time, I was traveling from Albany to Potsdam (Way Upstate NY) and I was stopped. I had all of my papers labeled and arranged neatly and the official exclaimed that I was well prepared. Uhh.. yeah.

    b. Do not make photocopies of official US Documents. Its a violation. The official will understand why you made a copy, but ITS A VIOLATION. On that note, please do make a photocopy. It helps the border agent to verify your status using the document number on the photocopied documents. Secretly, he will thank you that you had your document (either original or photocopied) and will warn you to not make copies and its a violation. I personally do make photocopies. Why? See the first half of my sarcastic write up.

    c. Your passport along with visa stamp page is the most important thing a Border agent would want to see. If you go to school in a 50 mile radius, your School ID along with your passport and definitely a copy of I-20 is a must.

    d. If you decide not to do any of the above, keep getting pulled over a few times in a week for a month and the next time you do pass by a check post, they will high-five you and let you through.

    Understand that they are looking to answer the basic question:

    ARE YOU LEGAL OR ILLEGAL?



    WARNING: The above pointers are documented based on personal experiences and are not to be construed as legal advice. If you do take it as legal advice, I will have to charge you lawyer fees running into thousands of $.



    more...


    simple cross tattoos. skull cross tattoo
  • skull cross tattoo



  • Oasis52
    05-16 08:37 AM
    Hi
    Thanks for the replies

    Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:


    You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.

    If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.



    My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?

    Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?





    hot gun simple cross tattoos simple cross tattoos. simple cross tattoo wrist.
  • simple cross tattoo wrist.



  • LOL123
    02-14 08:55 AM
    Thank You All for the suggestions.



    more...


    house cross tattoos. small cross simple cross tattoos. simple cross tattoo wrist.
  • simple cross tattoo wrist.



  • eldrick
    08-16 02:56 PM
    I'm scared now. The problem is as per the company's policy we're not allowed to contact the lawyer directly.

    I've read somewhere before that if you did not sign G-28 it means the receipt will go directly to you. But, I'm not sure.





    tattoo simple cross tattoo wrist. simple cross tattoos. hairstyles cross tattoos for
  • hairstyles cross tattoos for



  • AB1275
    12-12 11:29 AM
    My PERM was applied in Nov 2007 and 140 in early- mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.


    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied. The main reason being the company has a loss and the books are not audited.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the deinal and start a new PERM in EB3 category.

    Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th year? Any suggestions?

    I'm confused and scared at the same time. Not sure what to do..
    please suggest me all the options available to me.

    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures A cross Moline design on man#39;s simple cross tattoos. Simple Cross Tattoos
  • Simple Cross Tattoos



  • she81
    01-09 03:03 PM
    --LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.

    Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..

    If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.

    I know at least 5 colleagues with early-mid 2001 PDs who applied 485 last year. They're still waiting. Admire their patience.





    dresses simple cross tattoo wrist. simple cross tattoos. yall the tattoo im getting
  • yall the tattoo im getting



  • she81
    01-09 03:03 PM
    --LOL! I understand where you are coming from!! However, in reality, EB3's rear got so far up against the brick wall, it can't move back any further. It can only move forward.

    Are there people with EB3 pds in 2000/2001 still waiting in that large number for GCs? I don't think so..

    If not any movement, I won't be surprised. If any, it has to go forward for EB3.

    I know at least 5 colleagues with early-mid 2001 PDs who applied 485 last year. They're still waiting. Admire their patience.



    more...


    makeup Simple cross tattoo on pretty simple cross tattoos. cross tattoos. small cross
  • cross tattoos. small cross



  • martinvisalaw
    03-17 11:50 AM
    1. If my PD is current, Will I eligible to apply I-485 using Employer A I-140 approved? No, not legally. You cannot base the 485 on a job offer that no longer exists. If there is a chance that Co. A will rehire you in the same position, and they will provide a letter saying that, you could file. However, there really must be an intention to be in that position when the 485 is approved or you are committing fraud.

    2. What are the documents needed from employer A, if I want apply I-485?
    See previous answer.

    3. All my friends telling me, I can apply I-485, Is it true?
    See previous answer.





    girlfriend hairstyles cross tattoos for simple cross tattoos. simple cross tattoo wrist.
  • simple cross tattoo wrist.



  • Asian
    12-07 09:26 AM
    Hi,

    I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.

    I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.

    If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?

    I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.

    However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.

    I would appreciate your advice very much.

    Thank you always.





    hairstyles skull cross tattoo simple cross tattoos. Taking Care of a Tattoo
  • Taking Care of a Tattoo



  • jungalee43
    09-15 03:41 PM
    I received following e-mail from americasvoice a short while ago. That gives us some taste of what is coming. Remember for FAIR legal, illegals, undocumented all mean only one thing: -"ALIENS".
    The mail: -

    "Members of the anti-immigrant group -- the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) -- are taking Congress by storm this week.

    They have been advocating for the mass deportation of 12 million people -- or for making life so miserable for these immigrants and their families that they leave on their own. They have well-documented ties to white nationalists and have been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

    FAIR is going door-to-door with Members of Congress this week to push their agenda of hate and intolerance.

    We need your voice NOW to counter the hate!

    Ask your members of Congress not to meet with FAIR:

    America&rsquo;s Voice | It's Time to Fight F.A.I.R. (http://americasvoiceonline.org/fightfair)

    Make sure to send the letter today so your representatives get it in time, and please forward this message widely. "





    aristotle
    08-08 01:19 PM
    San Jose. Courteous, but curt.





    tikka
    08-07 11:48 AM
    [QUOTE=tnite;141114]Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.

    WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th

    LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)



    SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!! LUNCH IS AT NOON!!!



Post Title

simple cross tattoos


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/simple-cross-tattoos.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive