Saturday, June 11, 2011

thank you gif

    images heart-thank-you.gif thank you gif. Thank You in Hindi
  • Thank You in Hindi



  • singhsa3
    09-28 09:39 PM
    Our appointment was at 9:00 Am but due to NJ traffic we reached at 10:00 AM. We both were worried that we may be turned back but it turnout that they had given 9:00 AM appointment to everyone.

    As soon as you will go on the second floor you will be handed over a cardboard with an application to be filled by you. Fill that application and wait in a line to be called by a clerk for checking your ID and hands. The person will closely check your hand, most probably to make sure that they are good for FP.
    Once she is satisfied, you will be given a number and asked to be seated in a big hall. Your number will be called and the person will take FP for every fingers in your hand. You will also be photographed.
    The whole process took us an hour.
    Just one more thing, plenty of parking is available in front of the prudential building.

    Good Luck





    wallpaper Thank You in Hindi thank you gif. .com/en/thank-you/6.gifquot;
  • .com/en/thank-you/6.gifquot;



  • Suva
    01-19 10:43 AM
    I saw two similar cases in my organization.

    One more possibility you should consider is that though you have an H1 extension and assuming you get your visa stamped till 2012, if you re-enter US before your extension is valid, you might only get the new I-94 till your current H1 validity of Mar'2010. I have seen such instances before with the reason being the IO at POE cannot give an extension based on future validity.





    thank you gif. Name: thankyou.gif.jpg Views:
  • Name: thankyou.gif.jpg Views:



  • krchowdary
    01-18 03:17 PM
    we are all once H1b holders





    2011 .com/en/thank-you/6.gifquot; thank you gif. JACK: quot;Would you punish me for
  • JACK: quot;Would you punish me for



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-10 02:54 AM
    DOS issued one more bulletine today on 9th July 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hi Krupa,

    Dont just post something for fun here.And don't play with viewers in this forum who participate to seek some suggestions,information etc .Please don't mislead us anymore.

    "Either try to help or just control urselves".

    Vaishu



    more...


    thank you gif. Download: Cat Santa Thank You
  • Download: Cat Santa Thank You



  • jayleno
    11-20 09:22 PM
    Great oppurtunity(....I mean bump).





    thank you gif. Thank You Scraps
  • Thank You Scraps



  • vxg
    07-17 10:11 AM
    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007



    more...


    thank you gif. pieces entitled Thank You.
  • pieces entitled Thank You.



  • transpass
    01-30 10:34 AM
    rajiv gupta - ceo of rohm and haas
    ramani ayer - ceo of hartford financial
    deepak jain- dean of kellogg school
    late s chandrasekharan - nobel laureate from u chicago
    shantanu narayen - ceo of adobe systems





    2010 Name: thankyou.gif.jpg Views: thank you gif. heart-thank-you.gif
  • heart-thank-you.gif



  • fide_champ
    03-21 11:26 AM
    Please see below for my answers..

    I'm on H4. I have got an offer from a company and they will do my H1

    I have few questions

    1)How easy it is to transfer H1's to another company? What documents I need?
    You'll have to file a Change of Status application with USCIS. If this is your first time H1-B, then you will be subjected to the cap.

    2)Is it possible to convert back to h4? I have 2 kids so I might have to convert back to H4 from h1 if I cannot take the stress.
    what documents do I need?Do I need to go out of US for this?
    Yes, you can change your status to H4 from H1. You do not need to travel outside of US. You need to show that your spouse is maintaining proper status. You do not need to show your paystubs for this.

    3)Once back on H4, and in future If I want to get back on h1, Am I subject to cap?
    Since you have already held H1-B status for a non-exempt employer, you are not subjected to the cap



    more...


    thank you gif. Thank you for your enthusiasm!
  • Thank you for your enthusiasm!



  • Almond
    07-16 02:41 PM
    My I140 and 485 were filed in Dec'2006. I got my I140 approval notice (email alert from USCIS) last week.

    Yes, 6 months for the I40 is the usual wait time for that (the usual wait time at THIS time in history that is). It's the I485 that is a pain...





    hair JACK: quot;Would you punish me for thank you gif. Thank You
  • Thank You



  • prem_goel
    07-05 12:41 PM
    I am kindda in a similar situation. if your wife goes to F1 visa, and the dates become current (i.e you are eligible to apply for 485), you cannot add your wife to your 485 (immigrant AOS) petition on her F1 status. She either will have to come to H-1B/H-4/L-1/L-2 status. I had this conversation long time ago with my lawyer. The reason is that these categories of visas are recognized to have dual intent of migration. F-1, B-1 etc are not so you cannot apply for 485 if you are in any of those category of visas.

    This is the biggest thing why you may have to consider being on H-1B only so that she can be on H-4 and you can add her whenever the dates are current for you again. Secondly, being on H-1B has other advantage for you as well. Suppose there is a problem with your 485 application and (god forbid) it gets denied. Then in that case you are not out of status if you have retained your H-1B status. You can be here in US until your H-1B petition expires and fight for a motion-to-reconsider on your 485 and resolve the issue. Had you been on EAD, you are out-of-status the day your 485 gets rejected.

    I understand that not many employers are keen on doing H-1B due to the costs involved, but it might be a worthwhile option for you to explain to your employer the benefits associated with keeping an H-1B petition.



    more...


    thank you gif. thank you. Share this comic:
  • thank you. Share this comic:



  • STAmisha
    03-27 06:31 PM
    What documentation I need to convert from H1 to h4? Do I need to go outside US for this. I'm on H1 and I dont have paychecks since I'm on bench.
    I want to convert back to H4 soon.





    hot Download: Cat Santa Thank You thank you gif. thank you gif images.
  • thank you gif images.



  • ImmiRam
    09-13 04:57 PM
    I am sure you are well aquinted with IV and EB process.

    You proudly keep profile incomplete....
    Post a "noval" idea about law suit in first few posts (most likely you have another IV handle too).....
    ....

    still wondering why you are so "famous"....

    The rudeness some of the members display here amazez me...Yes, my profile is incomplete, but I still went ahead and made donation...not that I a, bragging but it speaks about commitment. Since my profile is incomplete, it gives you right to be Rude ? And why cannot I post about lawsuits in first few posts ? I dont get what you are trying to convey. Am I missing something here? I thought we are all professionals here, guess I am wrong.



    more...


    house thank you gif animation. thank you gif. Thank You Mary -- gif pcx
  • Thank You Mary -- gif pcx



  • ram006
    07-17 09:35 AM
    I meant re-apply for her 485

    I have to apply for my wife as my derivative of 485. My 485 was approved on July 8th 2010. Below is the timeline

    July 1st - Applied Wife's 485
    July 8th - My 485 was approved
    July 13th - Wife's 485 Denied due to outdated forms
    July 14th - My H1, Wife's H4 and I-94 Expired
    July 19th - Planning on sending a new 485 application for spouse

    I'm mainly concerned about two things
    1. Is she out of status for 5 days from July 14th to 19th
    2. Can I still apply her as a derivative, as my 485 is already approved.

    Thank you,





    tattoo Thank You Scraps thank you gif. Thank you Gif Soup and Adobe
  • Thank you Gif Soup and Adobe



  • redddiv
    07-10 06:44 AM
    Sent on July 6th. Reached on July 9



    more...


    pictures pieces entitled Thank You. thank you gif. thank you gif
  • thank you gif



  • psam
    10-21 01:13 AM
    . if my pre taxed salary is $ 5000 per-month , if I submit expense statemet for $500. Then my employer will send a check of 500 and paystub i.e. direct deposit after applying tax on $4500.

    I am not sure whatever he is suggesting is good tyhing to do and it will not have any problem for me.

    I don't think you will get in trouble with IRS. Because your W2 will have less salary stated. However for H1-B purpose, you salary will drop from what was probably stated on your H1-B application. No one is going to notice this. But just don't do this, when your H1-B stamping or renewal is near, so that you will have full salary mentioned in your recent paystubs.

    --I am PC. Not an attorney or tax consultant :)





    dresses thank you gif images. thank you gif. thank you gif.
  • thank you gif.



  • lskreddy
    07-15 01:48 PM
    Although if you think the share price is going to rise in the future you can buy them and hold them long term until the share price rises above 30 and you make some good money .

    If you think the price is to go up, then you can buy them at current market value of 26 and hold them. You don't have to pay 30 for it :-)

    Options are only valuable if they are more than the exercisable price, if not the paper is worth nothing.



    more...


    makeup Thank you for your enthusiasm! thank you gif. thank you gif animation.
  • thank you gif animation.



  • wandmaker
    04-27 03:02 PM
    You might be denied based on the 365 days rule. When was your labor filed?

    OP's 140 was approved in Aug 2008 and whereas the extension was filed in Feb 2009. It rules out the denial based on 365 day rule.





    girlfriend Thank you Gif Soup and Adobe thank you gif. /3/thankyou/thankyou2.gifquot;
  • /3/thankyou/thankyou2.gifquot;



  • GCA
    04-27 01:13 PM
    GE is not a person. All of GE employees as well as share holders pay taxes on their income. Why do you want to double tax the companies and make them go out of business? Thats one reason companies have to setup operations in tax haven countries.

    It's as if the wife has to pay taxes on her salary and then the husband has to pay taxes on the pocket money he gets from his wife as monthly allowance to run the house hold. (Just reversed the traditional places of husband and wife for fun).


    So, can I stop paying sales taxes when I buy any goods out of my 'after tax' earnings???





    hairstyles thank you. Share this comic: thank you gif. thank you animation gif.
  • thank you animation gif.



  • El Hacko
    July 14th, 2006, 10:34 PM
    TWO TICKETS MADONNA ROME

    ON SALE TWO TICKETS FOR MADONNA'S CONCERT IN ROME
    THE 6tH AUGUST 2006.
    OLYMPIC STADIUM IN ROMA
    SECTOR = CURVA NORD
    PRICE FOR 2 TICKETS = 240 EURO
    I SEND WITH INTERNATIOL POST AFTER THE PAYMANT
    PAYMENT WITH PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER
    FOR FURTHERT QUESTION
    merletta@email.it

    Sign me up...I'm ready to go Italia..Home of the 2006 Winter Olympics, World Cup Champions and makers of fine wine and pizza's.

    Oh..The tickets...Do they come with a pit pass for at least 3 songs?
    No? Oh so sorry...
    *LOL*

    H1 Cancelled [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : H1 Cancelled






    uffyegc
    10-16 02:51 PM
    Hi,

    My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.

    **************************************************
    I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.

    My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.

    My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..

    We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.

    My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.

    Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
    ************************************************** *********





    Jaime
    01-30 04:17 PM
    Hey guys, can anyone help? I’ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)



Post Title

thank you gif


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/thank-you-gif.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive