Sunday, June 12, 2011

wallpaper mobile girl

    images Cute Christmas Girl Wallpaper wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. call-girl-mobile-wallpaper
  • wallpaper mobile girl. call-girl-mobile-wallpaper



  • corleone
    11-09 10:05 AM
    First, what is "diwali"? Are you just assuming that all members here understand your language and are same nationality?

    Second,
    180 days after applying for AOS you can use AC21 and change job.





    wallpaper wallpaper mobile girl. call-girl-mobile-wallpaper wallpaper mobile girl. Mobile wallpapers 360x640
  • Mobile wallpapers 360x640



  • ken
    04-10 01:57 PM
    Then its possible.. depending from where GC was filed...

    Call them and lets us know what you find out...


    No my employer is not florida based





    wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl.
  • wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl.



  • mallickarjunreddy
    05-18 06:34 PM
    3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
    only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky

    P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent

    thanks





    2011 Mobile wallpapers 360x640 wallpaper mobile girl. The-chalet-girl-mobile-
  • The-chalet-girl-mobile-



  • rbashir
    09-01 09:10 AM
    guys and gurus, Very desparate at this point, any help will be appriciated, I really need to answer these questions, please give me some guidance or some sample responses if any body of you have gone through same issues. PLEASE HELP
    I have a very unique in RFE that I got. First a little background, My first H1 was with company A, from 2001 to 2003, in the year 2003 , the company had ran out of projects and had no more work for me. The vice president of the company A started his own company (company B) and offered me a job and did my H1b, I am still with the same company B till today. My labor is approved; I-485 is applied, got my finger prints done. Now the real issue, recently I got RFE on my I-140 and have 12 weeks to reply. With the standard RFE I have been as some other questions also. Here is my RFE in numbers

    1 - It does not appear that the beneficiary has the two year experience in the job offered as required by the ETA 750 by the priority date.
    My Question is how do I prove it

    2- It is noted that (employer�s personal name) appears to be the Vice president of company A and Company B. Is this correct
    Yes. I have explained the reason

    3- The employment letter of company A is not dated and cannot be considered

    What if I may get the employment letter with date, I do have my start date and end date mentioned though on the letter

    4 - Please submit letter on company letterhead from former employers that identify their authors, the author�s job title and addresses and they must include detailed description of the duties performed including the dates of employments.
    I do have the letters from my previous employers but not unnecessarily with the all informations that they are asking, how should I handle this

    5- Please provide evidence the beneficiary has required experience as stated on the individuals labor certification by the priority date

    6 - Please submit at least one of the following for 2003,2004,2005,2006 from the petitioner of the i-140
    A copy of the corporations annual federal tax return including copies of all schedules or
    An audited financial statement or
    An annual report

    7 - Please submit a statement from the petitioner and a statement from the beneficiary. Please explain the relationship between the owners of the petitioning business and the beneficiary.

    8- Does the beneficiary have an ownership interest?

    9- Is there a familial relationship [ between the owners, stockholders, partner, corporate officers, incorporators of the petitioner and the beneficiary/

    10 - The indication must be made by the petitioner and the beneficiary

    11- If a relationship does exist, please submit a detailed exploitation and provide evidence that the relationship was disclose to the Department of Labor prior to the certification of the ETA.

    Now, I do not have familial relationship with the vice president of the company, I do not have any owner ship interest in the company. It is strange the VP of the company A and company B is the same guy , since he left company A and started his own company B and I moved with him to company B since he has a job for me.


    Please help me here, I am really worried what to do and how to have all this information replied.

    Thanks



    more...


    wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper girl for mobile.
  • wallpaper girl for mobile.



  • shantak
    11-20 01:44 PM
    Wenn Sie ein Kaukasier sind, stehen Sie nicht heraus. Sie m�ssen eine Person der Farbe, aus einem Ausland sein, zu verstehen warum Leute Sprechen sind, was sie sind. Dieses gesagt, ist es aber nat�rlich, dass dieses Forum schwer in Richtung zu den Indern beeinflu�t wird, weil es von Indians gegr�ndet wurde. Mitglieder aus anderen L�ndern sind in diesem Forum aktiv und werden mit den ge�ffneten Armen begr��t. Tats�chlich regt IV Leute aller L�nder an vereinigt zu verbinden und zu stehen.

    Gru�

    Interesting, I found a website that would translate any language to English and here is the output

    "If you are a Caucasian, do not stick out. They must be to be understood a person of the color, from a foreign country, why people are a speech what they are. This said, however, it is natural that this forum is hard influenced in the direction of to the Indians because it was founded by Indians. Members from other lands are active in this forum and are greeted with the open arms. Really moves IV people of all lands in united to connect and to stand."





    wallpaper mobile girl. Girls Wallpaper Mobile
  • Girls Wallpaper Mobile



  • ksita48
    09-03 11:02 PM
    My H1 has expired on 31st August, 2009. My disgraced company applied for extention in the month of May 2009 in regular Processing. Still waiting for Approval and have Receipt Notice only from Vermount center.:confused::mad::(:(:eek::eek:



    more...


    wallpaper mobile girl. Nokia wallpapers Hot girl and
  • Nokia wallpapers Hot girl and



  • canmt
    10-26 11:07 AM
    Submitting AR-11 does not help but it is required. I did submit AR-11 still went to my old address. But my EAD/AP approvals came to my new address bcoz of change of address submitted through USPS. USCIS sent me all the confirmation that I have successfully changed my address for EAD/AP petitions, but still managed to send them to my old address.

    I hope it helps.

    sathyaraj:

    * Could you explain which address you sent the AR-11 initially and how did you manage to change to new address using USPS?

    * Did you get any confirmation from USCIS on both occasions?

    * Did you call USCIS customer service and update them with your new address after sending them AR-11?





    2010 wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. wallpaper mobile girl. Cute Christmas Girl Wallpaper
  • Cute Christmas Girl Wallpaper



  • seemashah
    02-21 04:17 PM
    Hi:

    I was working for Company A from 2000 to 2004. Company A applied for my GC in 2002. However, the company was not doing well until I left it. It was not paying me the salary which came out in PW. Company A continued with my GC processing and I filed for I140 and 485 last year in June. Now received the following RFE for I140:

    Please submit documentary evidence that you, the petitioning employer, have the financial
    ability to pay the wage/salary you offered the beneficiary. This evidence must show that you
    have this financial capability on the date you fied the ETA with the Department of Labor and
    cover up until the visa is issued. The petitioner may submit evidence that their net income is
    equal to or greater than the proffered wage, evidence that the petitioner's net current assets
    are equal to or greater than the proffered wage, or evidence that the petitioner not only is
    employing the beneficiary but also has paid or is currently paying the proffered wage. The
    service wil also consider copies of audited annual reports of the employer, or copies of
    audited financial statements of the employer. Evidence is needed for 2002-2003.

    Does anyone have some idea how to get the audited financial statements or audited annual reports?. I know that the company never had any audited reports. I had submitted the bank statements of the company and the tax returns with my I140. However, it seems that they want the audited reports. The company was not doing well in 2002/2003. However, it is doing well now. So any input will be highly appreciated.



    more...


    wallpaper mobile girl. Desktop Girls Wallpapers
  • Desktop Girls Wallpapers



  • buddyinsd
    01-04 12:46 PM
    LOL--- Proposing a new name for this website: IndianImmigrationVoice.org which would be more appropriate as 99% of ppl posting on this website talks about US immigration only from an Indian point of view --- LOL





    hair The-chalet-girl-mobile- wallpaper mobile girl. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
  • Girls Just Want to Have Fun



  • dilipb
    02-13 09:28 AM
    Yesterday USCIS announced officially that they need 1300 officers.
    Their recruitment, training etc itself is going to take about 4-5 months.
    So I am now guessing that it surely will take about 4 years for them to fix this big issue of retrogression and also hopefully someone increases the VISA numbers by then.

    Closing this thread from my perspective since I have some good information.
    Thanks to all for providing inputs.



    more...


    wallpaper mobile girl. The Girl With the Dragon
  • The Girl With the Dragon



  • ItIsNotFunny
    09-23 09:10 AM
    I don't get it - where are the rest of the 2468 members?

    Can we send out a blast (through Pappu) to everyone on this forum?

    Our need will be felt much more strongly is ALL of us participate - right guys? I'm kind of shocked that the number is only 32!!!!

    North East guys, please keep doing now!





    hot wallpaper girl for mobile. wallpaper mobile girl. Girls Wallpaper Mobile
  • Girls Wallpaper Mobile



  • rajenk
    02-11 03:57 PM
    I-485 RFE details.

    Needed evidences:

    1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
    2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.

    We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?



    more...


    house Symbian wallpapers preety girl wallpaper mobile girl. Sweet Smile Girl Mobile
  • Sweet Smile Girl Mobile



  • godbless
    12-14 03:09 PM
    Hello,

    Please respond.

    1. When you file it online, the category for your wife would be h4.
    2. Send it separately please.
    3. Send the following after applying online:
    a. A print out of the confirmation page that you will get after applying online.
    b. 2 Pics each. Put your a# on the back of the pics.
    c. A copy of any approval notice showing your current status in USA.
    d. A copy of I 485 reciept notice.
    e. A copy of old AP (if any).
    g. A small letter mentioning why you need the AP.

    Thats it and you are all set.





    tattoo Girls Wallpaper Mobile wallpaper mobile girl. beautiful girls wallpapers for
  • beautiful girls wallpapers for



  • susie
    10-31 01:47 AM
    Thanks for your input, Manderson. My family has been here for four years. We have two sons in England, one of whom is going through the E2 application process, and two daughters, one at University and one in high school. We would all like to stay permanently, but in order to raise the money for EB5, we would have to sell our business and that would put us in breach of our visa conditions.

    The half-centrury old E2 laws need to be updated to reflect the valuable economic input of investors. It is unrealistic to expect people to come here, settle their families and run successful businesses for a few years and then go home. Most decide they would like to stay but have no path to GC.

    We can't just leave the country and start again because of our daughters' education. Feels like catch 22, but I believe reform is the way forward.

    maybe you can re finance your biz and invest the $500,00 and not actually sell the biz, then apply for EB5, once the case is in process you are legal to stay till decision



    more...


    pictures Nokia wallpapers Hot girl and wallpaper mobile girl. Emo Girl Silent
  • Emo Girl Silent



  • delhirocks
    07-02 10:32 AM
    ouch...





    dresses Girls Wallpaper Mobile wallpaper mobile girl. Emo Angel Girl Wallpaper
  • Emo Angel Girl Wallpaper



  • americandesi
    05-19 09:19 AM
    According to murthy, several of these cases were tied to companies that are under fraud investigations

    MurthyDotCom : Newark Airport - Analysis & Potential Options for H1Bs Entering U.S. (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_newark.html)



    more...


    makeup Desktop Girls Wallpapers wallpaper mobile girl. Symbian wallpapers preety girl
  • Symbian wallpapers preety girl



  • veni001
    01-18 05:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply
    I agree that your suggestion is really smart, I am a QA engineer and I dont know why exactly i wouldnt qualify as EB2....ignore that for now
    if i get an I40 with EB3 and move to another EB2 employer
    It will result in me losing everything except my priority date
    but my employer might not give me any paperwork which is required to retain my priority date which is the case for many employers
    in that case I lose everything and need to start from scratch
    Am I right?..please correct if not.....What is the nature of paperwork required to retain the priority date?

    -chehuan

    Copy of I140 approval notice. You can request this from USCIS using FOIA:)





    girlfriend beautiful girls wallpapers for wallpaper mobile girl. Mean-girls-mobile-wallpaper
  • Mean-girls-mobile-wallpaper



  • satish_hello
    08-13 11:28 PM
    Hi all,

    My application Sent on 5th july to NSC, Received on 6th by NSC, any body got the receipt number filed after july 2nd.

    I am seeing people are getting filed on july2nd.

    I will update once my check cashed, pls. kep the updates.

    -satish
    -----------------------------------
    EB2
    PD - sept'2004
    I-140 -approved on Jan'2007.
    I-485 - sent July5th NSC.
    RD - ?
    ND- ?
    AD - ?





    hairstyles The Girl With the Dragon wallpaper mobile girl. Girls Wallpaper For Mobile
  • Girls Wallpaper For Mobile



  • eb3retro
    04-14 08:13 AM
    Yes, your reply is exactly same as her. But she added one more point. According to her The CBP officer can't deport a AP bearer. He/she has to parole the person and then can schedule a secondary check for I 140 validity. In such case my attorney can pitch in.

    But I am not sure if this is true or she is being over assuring.

    Thanks a lot

    Listen kroy, All I can say is, people can share general info and their common experiences in these areas as to what they went through. I think its up to you to figure out the best case and the worst case scenario for yourself. Obviously neither me, nor your lawyer is going to be with you, when you go thru the CBP officer. My strong opinion would be to use all these information as a filler in your case and hope for the best. Good Luck!!!





    MetteBB
    05-11 03:50 PM
    and a Kiwi





    amitga
    08-27 01:22 PM
    Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:

    BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!

    How long you had to wait?
    Where is the office located in Detroit?



Post Title

wallpaper mobile girl


Post URL

http://janemdesign.blogspot.com/2011/06/wallpaper-mobile-girl.html


Visit fashion celebrity for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive